Show your pedalboard!

On the go........................

Reggae-lution_zps9935d1df.jpg

For the big jobs....................

CurrentBoardnow2.jpg

I have moved away from single pedals and just use a TC Electronic Nova System. The only pedal left is a Keeley DS1 infront of the NS, used when I really want to go crazy with gain... :)
This goes in to a Laney LC15 (2 x EL84's) that has moved from its 1x10'' housing into a 2x12''

DSC00388.jpg

^^ Very tidy!! Love how the Wah has it's own spot. Very cool lookin board!

8081071955_0ec5b50d7a_c.jpg

This is my most recent revision of my board, but in all honesty I'd like to put together a smaller one just for ease of transport. Probably just one drive pedal, delay, wah, tuner, and reverb. Anyways, this one has it all, with some fun stuff running in the effects loop of my amp - got a 4 cable setup on the noise clamp, and a Line Selector set up with a volume boost and delay and chorus in the pedal's loop, so I can get all that stuff for a solo boost with one tap.

8081063672_b659856f8d_c.jpg

My humble submission...

Humble?! You got the ultimate delay and mod pedal in existence on there! Great board Andy.

So, a lot of you guys are running Pedaltrains. Do you prefer the wedge shape over the two tier shelf shape? Or is that just of how it is and you haven't really debated the two basic designs?
I like the light weight factor of the board itself and all the cabling zipped up below. I've got the ATA version of the pro so the case makes it a bear - lucky it's got wheels! I've had tier boards as well, but I like the angle while I'm playing shows.

Is anyone using a BBE Supa-Charger with a Pedaltrain board? There are people who claim that the Supa-Charger is a drop-in replacement for the Pedal Power 2 (PP2). However, my Supa-Charger is too big to fit in the mounting space below the board. The IEC 320 C14 power cord inlet is mounted on the outside of the case on the Supa-Charger; therefore, it adds to the depth of the power supply. BBE states that the Supa-Charger is 3.5" deep, but it's deep actually 3.6" deep (the PP2 is 3.4" deep). The mounting space under the board is slightly less than 3.5". I am currently looking for an IEC 320 C14 inlet that has 28.5mm x 20.5mm rear mounting dimensions, so that I can reduce the depth of the power supply without enlarging the IEC inlet opening.

Thanks, guys! My pedalboard is a Ikea shelf with infinite possibilities of how to arrange the pedals. I'm not a fan of Velcro. I use the nylon zip ties to hold everything down. I'm also using the Boss TU-2 to power everything else...except the OCD - it's running on 18v on a separate power supply.

Well, yes and no. Like my MIJ TS9 suffered the fate of having the decal on the rubber pad torn and destroyed. As did a couple vintage Boss pedals....and one of them lost some of the rubber pad. That was all just from moving the pedals on the board.

I hear you, but Goo Gone can't make it all better :(

Nothing fancy or expensive on there... Slowly but surely I will upgrade some of the pedals but they do the job for now...

8689030871_244c1a9f96_b.jpg

Pretty much built from a large slab of B&Q Plywood, couple of carpet tiles, Perspex, some rubber feet and some varnish:

8689018789_370fb4bcaf_c.jpg

8690158070_e021e92a0a_c.jpg

8690152966_5d54e533ff_c.jpg

8689020793_b3b0125e45_c.jpg

Weighs a ton so i'm probably going to build a more compact one for when I start gigging again. For recording this one is fine.

This thread makes me want to build a board. I am so addicted to pedals. I've been clean for about 8 months!

This thread makes me want to build a board. I am so addicted to pedals. I've been clean for about 8 months!

I have never been addicted to pedals, so I'm kinda lucky. I mean I do go gaga over Mu-tron stuff and a few random pedals like my EH Micro Synth, but not enough to warrant a full on pedal board. I did however have a serious fascination with rack gear in the nineties... I was up to twenty spaces at one time in my life! Glad that s#!t is over.

I have never been addicted to pedals, so I'm kinda lucky. I mean I do go gaga over Mu-tron stuff and a few random pedals like my EH Micro Synth, but not enough to warrant a full on pedal board. I did however have a serious fascination with rack gear in the nineties... I was up to twenty spaces at one time in my life! Glad that s#!t is over.

I'm about to build a new board. I can't take it.

Back