Show your pedalboard!

uJNZzCe.jpg

6gV9Cds.jpg

Began wanting a board as a way to stabilize the controllers for my Katana. Modulation/time FX I let the amp do. Main uses are tuner and that lil' red looper.
The looper and Spark boost are in the FX loop. Not sure if I'll keep boost in loop as a pure 'solo kick'.
In front are some Joyos for flavor: compression, Timmons-ish OD, Suhr Riot clone.

When I ordered the board, I had the builder put extra jacks on the side for neatness.

iOALtFw.jpg

In order:
- power
- out to front of amp
- FX loop (stereo jack used as in/out)
- amp controller (also stereo)

I'm using a dual stereo cable to the amp for the loop and controller. The loop then gets split to the in/out on back of amp.

In the quest to have one good pedal to do one good thing, (at a reasonable cost, and bought used where possible), here's the latest. The reverb/echo/chorus are run thru the Pentaluma effects loop when that amp is used. The compressor and overdrive/distortion are direct into the input jack.

iQ8vNNV.jpg

Keeley Aurora Reverb: Room/Plate/Hall
Keeley Mag Echo
Keeley Seafoam Plus: Chorus/Double Tracker
Wampler Hot Wired: 2 sided: Overdrive/Distortion
Wampler Ego Compressor

There's room for another effects pedal (Timmy!?) if I take the tuner out of its present slot.

My Pedalboard. Signal chain:

Guitar - Tuner - TC electronics harmony singer - Wah - NS Supressor in NS supressor send to - All dirt pedals - Back to NS supressor return - Out to front of amp.

Effects send of amp - Tremolo - Delay - Reverb - Volume pedal - Amps effects Return.

6ac14c_170c6d5ad31e4970844ce0b610ebf016~mv2_d_5312_2988_s_4_2.webp

I think I posted one similar to this in the other pedalboard thread, but here’s the current setup once again.

ITLL6XA.jpg

Last edited:
Well as it so happens, I just got back from a trip to Nashville. I went down for Summer NAMM and while I was there I went pedal shopping.

I got the PettyDrive V2! It sounds incredible. After seeing it on Les's board and also on a friend's board who plays similar music as I do, it went on my mental list of things to try. There was one in almost mint condition in a used case and I tried it and fell in love. Very nice dual overdrive. I'm glad I finally got on board and now I want to try a Pettyjohn Gold for the Plexi sound. Really impressed with the Pettyjohn stuff.

Oh, and I also met up with my friends from XTS and picked up a couple more of their pedals. The Fermata is the best compressor I've heard and I've tried tons, and the Shapecharger is a nice boost for solos.

5mdQcxA.jpg

Well as it so happens, I just got back from a trip to Nashville. I went down for Summer NAMM and while I was there I went pedal shopping.

I got the PettyDrive V2! It sounds incredible. After seeing it on Les's board and also on a friend's board who plays similar music as I do, it went on my mental list of things to try. There was one in almost mint condition in a used case and I tried it and fell in love. Very nice dual overdrive. I'm glad I finally got on board and now I want to try a Pettyjohn Gold for the Plexi sound. Really impressed with the Pettyjohn stuff.

Oh, and I also met up with my friends from XTS and picked up a couple more of their pedals. The Fermata is the best compressor I've heard and I've tried tons, and the Shapecharger is a nice boost for solos.

5mdQcxA.jpg

The board looks great! Glad you feel the same way about the Pettydrive. There are times I just don’t turn it off, like when I use it almost the way folks use a Klon, kind of like a clean boost with just the tiniest bit of hair. Then I set the second channel for a good crunch. My favorite overdrive since...ohhh....1967. :)

Back