Show your pedalboard!

Here's a pic of mine...
unnamed-1_zps601a7fa6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have 2 boards - one for dirt and one for modulation. Plus a drawer of extras for tone fatigue emergencies.

NH6krDq.png

Last edited:
Haven't hooked up the George Ls Les sent to me yet, so it still looks like this:

2014-03-14225133.jpg

Oh, I added an Altoids Smalls case for picks just behind the Mobius. Also, my FS-5U is messing up on me. It clicks by itself, setting my delay times to as much as 15 seconds sometimes. Need to find a momentary stomp switch, I think I have a case kicking around already somewhere.

Let's keep this thread alive. Here is my humble contribution in its current configuration. It is, of course, subject to change at any moment.

Last edited:
Did two updates.
Here is how it use to look:

11.jpg

I received the Morley Mark Tremonti Wah/boost yesterday, and a new TC Electronics Polytune 2.
This is my third Polytune, with the second and third ones being the 2 model which are a lot nicer than the first gen one.
I keep the oldest one in an SE gig bag for when I take my guitars to work, and I have one I keep on the floor next to my recliner for when I check the tuning before they get cased.
I thought it was time to pull the Peterson Strobe Stomp pedal off of my board as I really do not care for it.
Sure, it is nice, and probably better if I ever learn how to intonate and setup guitars in the future, but for just tuning the Polytune wins hands down since you can just strum and check all six strings at once.
Plus the display rotating on the Peterson makes me dizzy :D

I also wanted to try the Morley pedal, so I yanked off the Crybaby Classic.
Not much room left on the Pedaltrain 2 board.

12.jpg

13.jpg

Some very nice and well thought out boards here! I just freshened mine up:

xofhxh.jpg

Just got the Fulldrive 3. Wowza! Killer tone. Just for grins I put an OCD next to it for higher gain. Sitting in with a friend's band for a couple numbers so I'm taking my CU24, a small combo, and this smaller board. I have lots of Fulltone effects (FDII MOSFET, OCD v4, PlimSoul, FatBoost 2) but this one is killer and the boost is something out of this world.

Curious to see if LS has seen these new FDIIIs yet.

xofhxh.jpg

Just got the Fulldrive 3. Wowza! Killer tone. Just for grins I put an OCD next to it for higher gain. Sitting in with a friend's band for a couple numbers so I'm taking my CU24, a small combo, and this smaller board. I have lots of Fulltone effects (FDII MOSFET, OCD v4, PlimSoul, FatBoost 2) but this one is killer and the boost is something out of this world.

Curious to see if LS has seen these new FDIIIs yet.

I saw them on the Fulltone site; they look cool and they have an additional "comp cut" mode that mine doesn't have!

Isn't the boost function awesome? I love not only the additional push it can add along with the limiting if you want to dial that in, but it has a nice, subtle EQ curve with an upper mid lift that enhances clarity.

Glad you like it!

I saw them on the Fulltone site; they look cool and they have an additional "comp cut" mode that mine doesn't have!

Isn't the boost function awesome? I love not only the additional push it can add along with the limiting if you want to dial that in, but it has a nice, subtle EQ curve with an upper mid lift that enhances clarity.

Glad you like it!

It rocks. I use the 90s mode as I love that fat midrange with the Blackface amps I'm using. But with my Tweed or another british style amp, I'd probably use compcut.

The boost...the boost is my favorite solo boost to date. It has a great color to it and EQ plus the dynamics control is very cool. It was well worth the dough.

Right now I have the FD by itself for a bluesy-rock low-med gain tone, and then with the boost for a solo. The OCD is more of my med-high gain with more crunch and high end. And then if I want to be over the top I put the FD and OCD together. The FD with the boost AND the OCD is way more gain than I'll ever need. The FD's boost by itself in front of the OCD is a cool tone too.

Fulltone makes great stuff. I still want to try a Secret Freq and Catalyst. The GT500 wasn't my thing really.

It rocks. I use the 90s mode as I love that fat midrange with the Blackface amps I'm using. But with my Tweed or another british style amp, I'd probably use compcut.

I actually use the 90s mode with both the HXDA and the DG, two very different amps! Like you, I also stack it, only I use the catalyst with it instead of the OCD.

The reason I use Fulltone stuff a lot is, well, it just sounds "right" to me. I want to try a Secret Freq, too.

And now the FD3 in the main (not jam) board...

2yvo4y9.jpg

Really digging the FD3 and Red Llama together for some reason. I ran out of long patch cables so I had to use something with top mount jacks and so I had a Green Rhino (too redundant with the FD) and the Red Llama and so I threw the Llama on there not thinking it would stack well but it really does!

Last night I used the FD3 on a Heart cover (Kick It Out - a somewhat underrated song of theirs) and it nailed it. Blew me away. 90s mode for rhythm crunch and boost for leads. Exact settings as on here. Amp was a '68 Super Reverb loud but clean and guitar was my CU24 with 57/08s.

Another update to mine, and I am now out of real estate now on the Pedaltrain 2 :D
Moved the Polytune 2 to the left one space, and added the Line 6 G50 wireless.
At first the G50 was not working, and the blue on light was very dim.
I just had to swap the tuner power cable over to the G50, and the cable the G50 was first powered by over to the tuner.

The Voodoo 2 power supply has different amp voltages, and the stock ones are around 100 milliamps I think, and I needed one that put out at least 300 milliamps.
After the power cable swap the G50 worked perfectly.

14.jpg

Back