Show your pedal boards here!

Maybe.....as long as there are no rollers around, we might be able to do some business.

If HVAC means Heavy Very Average Caucasian, then I'm busted :redface:

Otherwise, I'll be at the corner by the place at 8:00. Bring cash.

That is a pretty cool design. I like the flat part for a wah or volume - although I have both, so I'd almost want that area bigger for both. But I like the idea of it all being together. If you were to design this for others (ie retail) I might make sure Pedaltrain's lawyers don't send you a cease and desist order.

Yes, I also started to think about bigger flat place, beacuse I use also whammy...

Hehe, I see already that kind of pedalboards on other forums, I just modified this for me...

4036fdaa814e26ea44be6af7aab9c5fd_zpsujzpp5pj.jpg

from guitar into
Bespeco 2-channel volume pedal
Crybaby Hendrix wah
Wampler Ego compressor
EHX PitchFork (Moog expression pedal controls pitch)
Pigtronix Envelope Phaser
Boss Super Feedbacker Distortion
Boss Flanger
Boss Chorus
Boss Digital Delay
Boss Reverb
Mooer micro Looper

There's a 1-Spot power supply buried under the upper shelf, along with a power strip and the 18v supply for the phaser .The volume pedal and wah will eventually be modded to each also do expression pedal duty. The EnvelopePhaser has many parameters that can be manipulated by exp pedals.

The Fender amp takes to the flanger and chorus better than does the Marshall. I hated that flanger for a long time, but with hum-less pickups it sounds great.

The board itself is a modified network gear shelf.

Last edited:
You're busted for the old Ensoniq sustain switch pedal. Takes me back a ways... ;)

All that remains from my EPS 16+... Man, that machine was my best friend for many years. I get a little teary-eyed just thinking about it.

The G3X accepts the use of a CC/switch in addition to the wonky built-in treadle/wah pedal, so I use the familiar and broken-in sustain pedal to turn on/off the input to the tape delay model at the end of my chain. It allows me to use the treadle for delay feedback (adjusted from 35% to infinity) which lets me "dub out" on occasion, and still have a big target to hit for delay effects on a darkened stage rather than fussing over the regular foot switches.

This is mine. I tried to set it up to be as small and light as possible, since most of the stages I'm playing on in NYC are very cramped. Signal flow is:

Guitar > Polytune > Morely Mini Wah > Catalinbread DLS > RK5 > TC Dreamscape > Ditto Looper > Noise Gate > Amp

Power comes from a Pedaltrain Volto (I have two, and use one as a backup).

I have a Line6 G50 wireless which I pull out from time to time.

I mounted the RK5 on 2.5" blocks covered with velcro, and used them to raise the RK5 to just above the front row of effects. My own poor man's pedal riser!

2015-10-01%2019.38.00.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I love that "No" tape. Reminds me of Apollo 13, where they had a button taped over in a similar way to prevent cutting the lunar excursion model loose...

Added a Calid76 Compact Deluxe and JHS Muffuletta.

EkUTs0c.jpg

CWyAQx7.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys !!!

I adore the big board, it is a work of art if I say so myself :)

There is 1 massive down side to it, it is way heavy, it is a home board and nothing more. So I made a smaller one, which I am over the moon with, especially the Stargazer reverb pedal, such a nice simple reverb pedal.

bLkyxeM.jpg

Back