Show your pedal boards here!

Martin reminded me to vacuum my board. It's too dirty. Granted, much of it is his fault.

martinboard.jpg

I love this picture, haha

I've been wanting a company to make a board this shape for a while but they never seem to be long enough or have a built in power supply like a Furman board that can handle pedals that you need to use a power supply for. It's actually a singer friendly board sized board when you really think about it because you don't need to stack pedals. A hard case would be cool too. Maybe reaching a bit here, haha
This one is 42 inches. Forty two inches. Three and a half feet. It comes up to my torso. If you need more than that, I'd get a DI box and get two separate ones.

He hasn't figured out a gig bag for it yet, and the shipping packaging could be more robust on the short sides, as the shipping people tend to leave it on its end. Fortunately, the board itself is fairly robust.

I don't gig, and if I did, I'd probably just use my TC Electronic G-System or Nova System, so I wasn't worried about a hard case or a gig bag. All the other sizes have associated gig bags.

In terms of power supplies, just get a Voodoo Labs Mondo and stick it underneath the daughter board. I think there'd be too much variance in peoples' needs to pick just one, and why should he do it himself when that corner of the market has plenty to choose from.

Oh, and he threw in some zip ties, so I'm set.

Here's the latest incarnation of my gigging board. A while back I added the two Donner mini pedals for effects I will rarely use but are handy to have, a fuzz pedal and a trio of modulations all in one pedal (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser).

Then I recently added the Keeley Mini Katana Boost, which is really great for a little more oomph when doing acoustic or clean electric solos. I even more recently re-arranged the board to fit on the Wally looper so I can mess around with loops or just record interesting riffs I might invent while setting up or at band practice to "remember" for later. Also important while doing the re-arranging was to get the boost pedal up front where I can hit it more easily - the Joyo American Sound can shift to the back because it is always on, since I go direct into the PA.

IMG_8458_1024_zpsrwjgbpk6.jpg

I made sure to leave enough room for a clock, but lost my Altoids Smalls tin (picks) and my TARDIS. :(

Last edited:
I need to take an updated photo of my board -- I've gotten rid of all my tube amps (except my Egnater Tweaker 40) & stomp boxes and run a Line 6 Relay G50 > POD HD500X direct to FoH. Although it's taken me hours of tweaking, it's made gigging life so much easier for me!! I love the look on people's faces when they realize my sound is coming out of a Line 6 unit ;)

My board is just stupid simple at this point. This picture doesn't show the tuner connected but it is. It was waiting for a new cable that has since been made. The Twin Bender and Marvel Drive have switched spots. Maybe I should just take another picture.

001_zpskhjdkkja.jpg

Just finished the latest incarnation:

The Rotovibe is on a true bypass loop. The green box is a Green Ringer clone built from a kit.

Here's my current board. This was before I plugged in the power supply cables, so it's a little messy.
2015-06-26%2020.54.58.jpg

^^I like that. I gotta get a SE Marsden one of these days. What pickups do you have in it?

That frost blue is killerrrrrrr!!! Love the J&H too, I have the V2 and original silver... and thinking about picking up the new V3 as well. Sounds like it could be both pedals rolled into one.

Yeah the blue definitely kills.... the guitar itself plays excellent!

I've been trying hard not to get the latest J&H, I still like this one on my board LOL

I'm intrigued by your power supply rig... ?

And the POD XT Live has been one of the best MFX units I've owned.

It is great for sure!
I just finished that power supply deal the other day. I have the relay 30 wireless system and it sat perfectly right behind the board, so I made a cord with a straight plug on one end and a pancake plug on the other to plug it up. I ran both power supplies separately the first 2 gigs, then I figured out I wanted less wires, so I did this. I wired an extension cord, with 3 plugs on it, into a female IEC jack and made a box to mount it to. The power supply box is then riveted to the Gator box, so it isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:
img_1026.jpg

My simple board...PedalTrain Novo 18

IN FRONT:

Boss TU-3 Tuner
Cry Baby Mini
MXR Fullbore Metal (maybe coming off the board since I got the Archon)
t.c. Electronic MojoMojo
ISP Decimator II

IN THE LOOP:

t.c. Electronic Dreamscapet.c. Electronic Hall Of Fame Mini
t.c. Electronic Voretx Mini
Seymour Duncan Vapor Trail
t.c. Electronic Flashback Minit.c. Electronic Ditto
PRS Custom 2-Channel footswitch

I got rid of the t.c. Electronic Nova system I had - never did really like that thing all that much.

This isn't a fancy board nor does it have any boutique pedals, but I get what I need out of it!

Last edited:
Ehm Rossie Pedalboard, rev7.

4AD61F4B-35A5-457D-BF26-08826049BCDE_zps1v16ln3h.jpg

Jerry Nepomuceno, JNEPO1 on TGP, put together his 7th board for me. He does great work. This is for my latest rig with two Marshall DSL40 combos. This one is pretty straightforward (really, it is!), Guitar>Wah>Tuner>SP Comp>LAVA Flow A/B/Y. Channel A out- Phase90>RC Booster> modded LGW with it own exp/volume pedal>Clean(er) DSL40. Channel B out- dry>High(er) Gain DSL40. Amps are stock, except for Creambacks in both. Just a touch of MP Deep Blue Delay in the loops. Jerry made a snake for me with power and two cables, its a breeze to set up at a gig. the only thing I don't like is setting up the delays, I wish I could have a more permanent setup, already plugged in ready to go. I'll work on that next. Oops, how did that Salmon PS P22 with the Macassar Ebony neck get in the pic??

DSC_0780_zpsa0xwrpxe.jpg

Back