Show your pedal boards here!

Update, I now have two pedal boards.
Built up one yesterday for my Kingfisher bass.
http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?10665-NPB-Coming-Soon

Pedaltrain Junior with a few pedals, and a TC Electronic Flashback Delay coming next week.

6.jpg

7.jpg

Both boards together

9.jpg

Here's mine:

Half Gainer -> Bogner Ecstasy Blue -> Suhr Riot -> Diamond ML Jr.

15154054525_d6c523a5e9_c.jpg

15230212092_d989531a76_c.jpg

My current pedalboard setup. The order of the pedal chain and their placement makes it look a little messy with the cables unfortunately.

OJP66eC.jpg

Tremonti Sig -> Line 6 G50 -> Morpheus DropTune -> Morley Tremonti Wah -> T-Rex Tremonti Phaser -> TC Electronic Flashback Delay -> TC Electronic Spark Booster -> Dunlop DVP1 (->TC Electronic Polytune 2) -> Boss NS-2 -> Archon

Looks like a nicely wired board to me!

Thanks! I have been heavily considering routing the cables (power and patch) through and under the board. Only problem with that is if I want to change things around again it would look pretty bad with the extra holes in the board.

This board has been in the making for the better part of three years. I finally finished it a few months ago with the DMC6D to control the H9 and the Strymons.

Best-8-2-14_zps71747639.jpg
[/URL][/img]

This is all we need running into my Vibroking, the amp does the rest...

The Vibroking is one of my all time favorite amps, but the damn thing is sofa king loud! Running it at noon is glorious, but I haven't been on a stage that could take at much volume in a while (and when I was on a stage like that, I still shouldn't have been that loud). I hope you have the chance to crank that baby.

My pedal board I'm currently using.

Super-clean board, Laars! Nice work!

The Vibroking is one of my all time favorite amps, but the damn thing is sofa king loud! Running it at noon is glorious, but I haven't been on a stage that could take at much volume in a while (and when I was on a stage like that, I still shouldn't have been that loud). I hope you have the chance to crank that baby.

Heck, it's an amplifier, it's s'posed to be loud! :)

Seriously, though, it doesn't have to be if you run it with a few well chosen pedals.

An update to my Pedal Train Junior for my bass.
Added a TC Flashback and an Expression pedal for the Talking Machine.
Can also use it with the bigger X4 Flashback on my guitar board.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Super-clean board, Laars! Nice work!

Heck, it's an amplifier, it's s'posed to be loud! :)

Seriously, though, it doesn't have to be if you run it with a few well chosen pedals.

Yeah, but like so many amps, it hits it's most touch sensitive, blooming potential at a level that rules out so many venues (especially my house!). You know me: I have a split personality when it comes to amps. I love a great single channel amp at I can push, but I also love the flexibility of channels and options. With one band, I have to cover a huge range, including a couple guitars and a lapsteel. I've settled into a programmable multi-channel tube amp for the flexibility it provides. For my original band, I play a single channel beast cranked as loud as I can (not that loud anymore), and control gain from the guitar's volume. I also run a hefty pedalboard with that band.

Back