Show your pedal boards here!

The new build.....

1vwZrjf.jpg

My! Haven’t you been a busy chap!

So I put BB insert url?

Checked out the post on how to do it in general and none of the suggestions worked.

Thanks,
Blake

I sunk some coin into mine recently with the Infinity looper, a BonaFide buffer, and a second Ojai to help power everything. The delay was on the second shelf where the infinity is now, and there's no room for the tap tempo any more so I'll just put it on top of the delay during transport.

H7wX7UK.jpg

Along the back row, a DD-6 I have set for one repeat, 100% wet, maybe 10-15ms, which in a stereo out configuration helps the non-stereo signal sound like two amps from different sides of the room. Also, a junction box for all the cabling, the Ojais, and a Lehle ground isolation box to prevent ground loops.

df3dzOn.jpg

That does look nice, what is it?

Umm.....metal? :p

Looks like it could almost be a Schmidt Array.

CORRECTAMUNDO! It's a Schmidt Array SA525 with a lid. This is a slightly narrower but deeper model that has more overall room than their bigger models with pedals. This one is designed to accommodate three Strymon wide pedals in a row. I plan on adding a satellite with pedals in a separate unit, possibly. The picture shows the lid frame; it will be covered on top by brushed aluminum. It'll eventually be a grab and go pedal platform complete with patch-wired connector boxes on right and left. All I have to do is connect the externals and I'm good to go, baby! This board is going to be controlled by a Gigrig G2 paired with a Selah Effects Quartz V3--a 12-channel MIDI stack delivery pedal. If you haven't heard of the Quartz V3, check it out, it's insane. I'm going to use it as a global tap-tempo setter and MIDI slave. Tap the tempo on the V3 and it sets it for all MIDI-connected pedals simultaneously. If I don't go blind and deaf setting it up, I'll post a few pics once she's all put together.

Word.

Last edited:
CORRECTAMUNDO! It's a Schmidt Array SA525 with a lid. This is a slightly narrower but deeper model that has more overall room than their bigger models with pedals. This one is designed to accommodate three Strymon wide pedals in a row. I plan on adding a satellite with pedals in a separate unit, possibly. The picture shows the lid frame; it will be covered on top by brushed aluminum. It'll eventually be a grab and go pedal platform complete with patch-wired connector boxes on right and left. All I have to do is connect the externals and I'm good to go, baby! This board is going to be controlled by a Gigrig G2 paired with a Selah Effects Quartz V3--a 12-channel MIDI stack delivery pedal. If you haven't heard of the Quartz V3, check it out, it's insane. I'm going to use it as a global tap-tempo setter and MIDI slave. Tap the tempo on the V3 and it sets it for all MIDI-connected pedals simultaneously. If I don't go blind and deaf setting it up, I'll post a few pics once she's all put together.

Word.

Fookin' awesome!

Holy Carp! How much does a fully loaded board like that weigh including power supply?
We will find out. The frame is made of birch plywood, so it shouldn't be that heavy. Obviously heavier than a Pedal Train board, but I want to simplify the gig I/O and just plug into the side of the box and be done. Plus the SA boards have two levels, so I'll be able to hide some surprises underneath the top level. My board is also specifically designed for the Gigrig G2, so it will be a better fit all around. Not cheap, for sure, but it should pay for itself with fewer headaches.

Last edited:
Back