Show your pedal boards here!

Raymond..that board is smokin'! BTW, I got turned onto Disaster Area Designs because of you. So, thanks for that!

Thanks ! The DPC5 is the obvious choice for me because of the low power pull and small foot print, while having MIDI controller built in.

Still building it, going to get a trem and put it in that space, or something else...or phaser....choices choices.

VCttvsF.jpg

qG6sxnm.jpg

9lPwmDA.jpg

That's a really, really nice pedalboard setup. :top:

Redux #23,655... :biggrin:

My fav board is very similar to bricel24's, an old Furman but the one with the rigid fiberglass board. It has taken so much abuse over the years. Anyway, stripped it down the base essentials for the latest shows. Kinda boring compared to all of these beautiful and meticulously kept examples, but it works.

pedalboard11-28-2014.jpg

Raymond, I'm loving that Salvage pedal board. May have to splurge...My Girlfriend is gonna kill me lol

Did you order one?

Be warn, Daniel's time estimate is, shall I say, optimistic at best, realistic is the truth. his shop is currently just him at the moment so it takes a while. I waited 5 months for my board, was quote 2 months. But this is like Private Stock I guess, something for life.

I'm still building mine, but here's the mockup. If you haven't been to pedalboardplanner.com, check it out, it's awesome for laying out your pedalboard. They just updated it recently and it's got tons more pedals.

15943515225_f340733daa_z.jpg

Signal path is as follows:

1. Dunlop Cry Baby Classic (with Fasel inductor and true bypass), modified with a Dunlop Hot Potz II sealed potentiometer to eliminate noise.
2. T-Rex Tunemaster (set to buffered bypass)
3. MXR Micro Flanger
4. MXR '74 Vintage Phase 90 Reissue (modified for true bypass)
5. Custom switchbox (the grey box)
6. MXR Stereo Chorus (always on, sits in a true bypass loop from the custom switchbox)
7. Wampler Black '65

Then the signal goes out to the amp, which is a Marshall SL5 that I've modded with an effects loop. From there, it goes out the send jack to:

8. Empress Tape Delay, modified for remote bypass (buffered bypass to preserve delay trails)
9. T.C. Electronic Flashback X4, set to Looper mode

...and then back into the return jack on the amp.

A word about the custom switchbox listed above under number 5: This box has three footswitches:
a. Clean/Dirty channel footswitch, which will switch channels on the amp and turn on a true bypass loop containing the Stereo Chorus and Black 65 pedals, as well as turn on the Empress Tape Delay when the clean channel is engaged.
b. Lead footswitch, which turns on the Empress Tape Delay if the amp's dirty channel is selected
c. Loop footswitch, which turns the loop containing the Chorus and Black 65 on when the dirty channel is selected

The idea is that I always want my chorus and delay turned on when I'm on the clean channel, like Eric Johnson. The Black 65 is added to give the Marshall amp a more Fender-ish sparkle when played clean, and if I want I can hit the boost switch and get a Fender-style crunch out of it. The other two switches let me turn the delay or chorus on, respectively, when I'm on the dirty channel.

The Empress tape delay is modified for remote bypass (literally just replace the bypass footswitch with a 1/4" jack, and connect it to another pedal to be controlled by a momentary switch). It also has the output knob set to boost the entire signal slightly for leads. I lower the volume on the amp's clean channel to compensate.

Last edited:
Finished, except waiting for Midi cables to arrive for the Strymons

Got the Meet Maude, Panther Cub and Wombtone this week, this is what made it on the board at the moment.

v8nKIB7.jpg

RRSpYir.jpg

My best effort for tidy cables.

KCHOBSO.jpg

zDIBam6.jpg

NyywMyz.jpg

UPDATE

[url]http://[URL=http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/AdamO570/media/00D93BF3-325E-4E64-A775-0D3618019652.jpg.html]
00D93BF3-325E-4E64-A775-0D3618019652.jpg
[/URL]http://[/URL]

TC Electronic Ditto Looper, Malekko Ekko 616 Analog Delay, MXR M234 Analog Chorus, TC Electronic Vortex Mini-Flanger, MXR (Limited Edition) JHM3EHT Uni-Vibe, MXR CSP101SL Script Phase 90, Caroline Guitar Company Olympia "Shigeharu" Fuzz, Paul Cochrane Audio "Surf Green" Timmy, Xotic Effects SP Compressor, Mooer Audio Acoustikar, Dunlop GCB9F Crybaby Wah. All mounted on a custom 30"x12 1/2" pedalboard, and put together with nine 6" PRS patch cables & one 3' Mogami Gold patch cable. Powered by a Visual Sound 1 Spot with 5 plug multi-plug conntors.

Updated with test setup (waiting for new cables of correct length to rewire the board, and install full set of pedals:

My latest picture of my board:

My 2 year old fell on top of the Microsynth and broke the attack slider, so I have to get that fixed before I can use it again!

EDIT: I also lent the Menatone King of the Britains and the Basic Audio Tri Ram to a couple of friends; this thread reminded me to get them back!!!

Last edited:
Here's my current setup. I'm a pedal junkie but I'm just really happy with these right now. Until TC bring out those new vibe and phaser pedals. And I'm hoping Vox will follow Dunlop and make a baby wah.

wWxPVAK.png

Last edited:
Here's my current setup. I'm a pedal junkie but I'm just really happy with these right now. Until TC bring out those new vibe and phaser pedals. And I'm hoping Vox will follow Dunlop and make a baby wah.

D52D516B-B0B9-4873-9EF1-85ADF2228982_zpshbymp2jj.jpg

Nice! Tasty clean layout, too!

D52D516B-B0B9-4873-9EF1-85ADF2228982_zpshbymp2jj.jpg

Dunlop just launched a mini wah actually

Back