Show your pedal boards here!

Jonny Five is Alive:

DZEpBy7XUAEUCtt.jpg:large

Finally got the project finished today. Now to update the firmware and programme the thing.

Next projects: S2 Singlecut, SE SVN and then a Bass amp with a Bass Pedalboard.

z8lWXia.jpg

Voodoo lab dingbat with pedalpower supply and px8. The vox-wah is not in this picture. There's very little programming involved. I also use a TC Nova system or a rack with amongst other stuff a TC G-force and Rocktron all access controller.
This one I use with a Fender super 60 (very loud clean), the nova goes in front of a Koch Twintone II and the G-force is used with my Mark IV.

z8lWXia.jpg

Voodoo lab dingbat with pedalpower supply and px8. The vox-wah is not in this picture. There's very little programming involved. I also use a TC Nova system or a rack with amongst other stuff a TC G-force and Rocktron all access controller.
This one I use with a Fender super 60 (very loud clean), the nova goes in front of a Koch Twintone II and the G-force is used with my Mark IV.

Nice. Clean, too!

Here's what I've come up with after a good 15 years of serious pedal board experimentation. The Harlot is my go-to pedal with all HB guitars, including my PRSs. Truly amazing! The Chase Tone Secret Preamp is my other secret weapon. The KoT is mostly for use with single coils and is set up clean boost left/OD right. The Landgraff MoD serves to kick things up a notch (or three). I use delay extensively. The AM/Nemesis duo gives me lots of great options on that front. The Infinity's ability to do two loops is great, though I rarely use the second. And the tuner... Truth be told, it's the most valuable thing here. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Here's what I've come up with after a good 15 years of serious pedal board experimentation. The Harlot is my go-to pedal with all HB guitars, including my PRSs. Truly amazing! The Chase Tone Secret Preamp is my other secret weapon. The KoT is mostly for use with single coils and is set up clean boost left/OD right. The Landgraff MoD serves to kick things up a notch (or three). I use delay extensively. The AM/Nemesis duo gives me lots of great options on that front. The Infinity's ability to do two loops is great, though I rarely use the second. And the tuner... Truth be told, it's the most valuable thing here. Enjoy!

Man... I'm circling that Cali76 pretty hard! I don't know why I haven't had the strength to pull the trigger yet.

Man... I'm circling that Cali76 pretty hard! I don't know why I haven't had the strength to pull the trigger yet.

The Cali76 is pretty sweet! I tend to use compressors on light settings to fatten up the tone of single coils. The Cali does this as well as the great pedal it replaced--an RAF Mirage--but does so much more. IMHO, it's well worth springing for the Deluxe version with the mix knob, if you do decide to go that route.

The Cali76 is pretty sweet! I tend to use compressors on light settings to fatten up the tone of single coils. The Cali does this as well as the great pedal it replaced--an RAF Mirage--but does so much more. IMHO, it's well worth springing for the Deluxe version with the mix knob, if you do decide to go that route.

Ugh, I want at least one person to tell me to get the cheaper one.:oops:

I just need to do it already! Although I'll wait until I completely reconfigure my pedalboard and nail everything down so I can tear it back up again....

Here's my minimalist board. I did have a reversed A-B switch so I could keep two guitars always plugged in and hanging on the wall above the board. But I only have one electric guitar these days, so I took that off and created a lot of room on the top row. I could probably take the mini-wha off given how little I use it, but then I'd use it even less. I added the Spark in front of the OD specifically for the split coil setting on my 594. I keep a bit of delay and reverb on almost all the time and just kick the OD and the boost on and off as needed. And I use the looper a lot, so I have the pedals that get stomped on the most on the front row where they're easier to reach without messing something else up.

untitled-1 by Ray, on Flickr

Edited a month and a half later:

untitled-1-3 by Ray, on Flickr

I haven't added much - this was mostly just to give myself more room so I'm not stepping on the wrong pedals anymore - it was getting a little tight on that front row. So I got a bigger board. I put the A-B back because I'm playing two electrics again, and added a second boost for settings to equalize output between my 594 humbuckers, 594 split-coil, and Strat single coil. And because I love the sound of the Spark. I tried a compressor, but found it added a good bit of boost and the Spark adds a good bit of compression and I just liked the Spark more, so I returned the compressor and got a second spark. I don't love the feel of the mini-wha and I could fit a full size wah again, but I don't play wah that much, so it seems kind of stupid to commit more $$ and space to something I use so rarely, so this is probably it for a while. I still can't find a productive way to use modulation effects, but I guess I could fit a small multi-modulation unit on the top row if I ever do...

-Ray

Last edited:

WOW

Back