Show your pedal boards here!

I don't have a pedal board, per se. I'm pretty much a minimalist who likes to switch it up a lot depending on what I need at the time.

Stuff that regularly makes the rotation:
Ernie Ball Volume Pedal
TC Polytune
TC Nova Delay
TC Nova Modulator
Crybaby Wah
Line6 M9
Roland GR09
F/A Black Rose (Tube booster)
F/A Evil Wicked Stepmother (Vintage Fuzz)

I don't have a pedal board, per se. I'm pretty much a minimalist who likes to switch it up a lot depending on what I need at the time.

I take my hat off to your energy and drive to get on the floor and hook up pedals!

I'm far too lazy. Put 'em on a board I can move out of the way, leave 'em hooked up, and I'm a happier studio rat.

Super-clean board, Laars! Nice work!

Heck, it's an amplifier, it's s'posed to be loud! :)

Seriously, though, it doesn't have to be if you run it with a few well chosen pedals.

thank you. It took me about 10 hrs to wire up and complete. Been using it now for almost two years. Couldn't ask for anything else.

Here's mine. It changes now and then, and this is my "main" board. But before this, is another board, that has my SAE Wah, EB Volume. EHX Pog2, Tech21 Rotochoir and a Line 6 M5.

photo2_zpsf7d0026a.jpg

I bought the second row risers for my Pedaltrain Jr, which I like a lot, easier to get to the back row of pedals.

photo3_zps15a9c275.jpg
Olivia FTW!!!

Here's my pedalboard I made at work. It's made from 16 ga stainless steel. I cut it out on a laser, and bent it on a brake press, and got one of my tig welders to weld it up for me. I put rubber grommets on all the holes. I've used it around 4 years now with various different pedal configurations. It's a little heavy. I'm gonna build another one, this time out of aluminum. Maybe it'll save a few pounds.

20140531_091811.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's my pedalboard I made at work. It's made from 16 ga stainless steel. I cut it out on a laser, and bent it on a brake press, and got one of my tig welders to weld it up for me. I put rubber grommets on all the holes. I've used it around 4 years now with various different pedal configurations. It's a little heavy. I'm gonna build another one, this time out of aluminum. Maybe it'll save a few pounds.

20140531_091811.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pretty darn cool that you designed and built a stainless steel board!

Thanks man, I always get compliments at gigs about my pedalboard. But, a lot of these guys here have boards with much nicer pedals. I'd love to have some Empress, Diamond, Lovepedal, JHS, etc. pedals.

20140531_091811.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I like the riser in the back. DIY Awesomeness.

Thanks man, I always get compliments at gigs about my pedalboard. But, a lot of these guys here have boards with much nicer pedals. I'd love to have some Empress, Diamond, Lovepedal, JHS, etc. pedals.

Why? What you have are darn nice pedals! The other stuff doesn't sound better, just different.

I posted my Studio Board on this thread earlier. So, here's my newest board, designed for (relatively) light weight and simplicity. MKS Pedal Pad Road Buddy case, Eventide PowerFactor 2 power supply (under the hinged base), George L's Cables, 2 Eventide H9 Harmonizers, 2 Fulltone OCD's (1 set on HP @ 18 volts, the other on LP @ 9 volts), a BBE Green Screamer, Disaster Area Designs DMC-3XL, and an Ernie Ball Volume Pedal.

Last edited:
Current Setup. Working for what I need on recent projects, but there's no such thing as a permanent pedalboard...

Just noticed my board looks warped in these pics, due to iPhone lens (must be in wide angle mode). It's not really warped in real life.

Last edited:
Twice as OCD as the rest of us? Have you tried upping your meds? :wink:

I posted my Studio Board on this thread earlier. So, here's my newest board, designed for (relatively) light weight and simplicity. MKS Pedal Pad Road Buddy case, Eventide PowerFactor 2 power supply (under the hinged base), George L's Cables, 2 Eventide H9 Harmonizers, 2 Fulltone OCD's (1 set on HP @ 18 volts, the other on LP @ 9 volts), a BBE Green Screamer, Disaster Area Designs DMC-3XL, and an Ernie Ball Volume Pedal.

Twice as OCD as the rest of us? Have you tried upping your meds? :wink:

trust me, I'm on those meds. You should have seen me before!

Whoops! On re-reading your comment I realize you said UPPING my meds, not just getting on meds. I'll double the dose this evening just for good measure.

OCD is a great name for a pedal and I think it shows a wonderful sense of irony to have 2. (Actually, I have 3 of them, but the other is on my studio board stacked with a B.C. Chandler Tube Driver.)

Last edited:
trust me, I'm on those meds. You should have seen me before!

Whoops! On re-reading your comment I realize you said UPPING my meds, not just getting on meds. I'll double the dose this evening just for good measure.

OCD is a great name for a pedal and I think it shows a wonderful sense of irony to have 2. (Actually, I have 3 of them, but the other is on my studio board stacked with a B.C. Chandler Tube Driver.)

OCD is a great sounding pedal. Lots you can do with it!

Sigh. Harder to post a photo link than it should be. I get the flicr link use the image icon here and nothing happens. Is Image too big?

Sigh. Harder to post a photo link than it should be. I get the flicr link use the image icon here and nothing happens. Is Image too big?

Copy the IMG code for the image and paste it in the text box. Ther's a post about posting pics somewhere. You can also "reply with quote" on a post with an image to see what it looks like. Good luck.

Thanks however using Flickr as the host it doesn't work for me. Don't want to dilute the thread so I'll work it out myself

The last pedal board I built for the Reggae Band. Never used. I went completely digital after that. Quite a few of the pedals were modded.
DSC_0011-2.jpg

Last edited:
Still building it, going to get a trem and put it in that space, or something else...or phaser....choices choices.

VCttvsF.jpg

qG6sxnm.jpg

9lPwmDA.jpg

Back