Show your pedal boards here!

Nice set up. A big +1 on the AT. I've got one, and love it too.

Just out of curiosity, what are you fraggin'?

Thanks! The AT is a special one for sure.

Playing Overwatch, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 at the moment. I am finishing up the last bit DLC for Witcher 3 as I wait for the last two DLCs for Fallout 4.

That's a terrific setup, JFB!

Incidentally, I just pre-ordered a Zuma, same as the Ojai, but has more outlets. Strymon should be shipping them soon.

Thanks, Les! I ordered the Ojai as soon as Strymon sent the email saying they were available for pre-order. I am really happy with it. I am sure you will love the Zuma.

Thanks, Les! I ordered the Ojai as soon as Strymon sent the email saying they were available for pre-order. I am really happy with it. I am sure you will love the Zuma.

I absolutely love the idea that it can easily be expanded with an Ojai as part of a system, and it's so small. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention!

Thanks! The AT is a special one for sure.

Playing Overwatch, Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 at the moment. I am finishing up the last bit DLC for Witcher 3 as I wait for the last two DLCs for Fallout 4.

Sweet! I need to get back after it. I was heavy into the PC versions of COD. Got a little OCD about it and walked away 18 months ago. Haven't played a game since. Miss it.

13707005_1202735429777150_525541078_n.jpg

We played a gig on the weekend, a place where we all had a bit more room to "play", as it were.

So I brought my normal main gigging board, which is small and fits into really small places well, as well as an "ancillary" board full of "flavors" that I don't need but like to dabble with given the opportunity during a lead break or perhaps some subtle added effect during a rhythm part.

This is what I used on the weekend:

20160806_174355_25Cropped_zpsucygvleg.jpg

The smaller board on the left is my usual one, it has two main "loops" of pedals controlled by the LS-2, one for acoustic sounds, and one for non-acoustic (i.e. clean or dirty electric") sounds. The right-side board feeds into the "electric" side as added flavors.

I realized I really didn't use the right side board much. I was choosing flavors just to justify the use of the board. But I did realize that I'd like to have a few extras some or most of the time.

So I decided to move my "essentials" to the larger board and see what flavors I could fit on:

20160810_213117_25Cropped_zpsxpapcqxz.jpg

I squeezed on the Neunaber combo, the Keeley Oxblood, the Boss TR-2, and upsized my boost pedal to the fuller-sized Keeley Katana instead of a mini-pedal-sized Donner "Boost Killer". (I had a Mini Katana until recently, but it zonked out for the second time, so Keeley kindly offered to swap it out completely for the larger pedal, which is a bit easier to use but occupies for real estate. Kudos to Keeley, excellent service!)

For fuzz I had to sacrifice the Earthquaker Dream Crusher for a Donner "Stylish Fuzz" (where do they get those names?), but that's OK, I use rarely when gigging, it more there for me to goof off during practice or soundcheck...

Kept the TARDIS, Welsh dragon, and clock (sitting loosely for now), but couldn't squeeze on the Dalek.

Certain pedals are now easier to access (the Myomorpha RAT clone is up front and the Boost has more room because it is a bigger pedal), and I don't need to access the Fishman on the fly so it went to the back row.

As with the smaller board, a wireless receiver is tucked away underneath.

Let's see how long this lasts...

(Oh, and I need to configure the leftovers onto the smaller board now, of course...)

We played a gig on the weekend, a place where we all had a bit more room to "play", as it were.

So I brought my normal main gigging board, which is small and fits into really small places well, as well as an "ancillary" board full of "flavors" that I don't need but like to dabble with given the opportunity during a lead break or perhaps some subtle added effect during a rhythm part.

The smaller board on the left is my usual one, it has two main "loops" of pedals controlled by the LS-2, one for acoustic sounds, and one for non-acoustic (i.e. clean or dirty electric") sounds. The right-side board feeds into the "electric" side as added flavors.

I realized I really didn't use the right side board much. I was choosing flavors just to justify the use of the board. But I did realize that I'd like to have a few extras some or most of the time.

So I decided to move my "essentials" to the larger board and see what flavors I could fit on:

I squeezed on the Neunaber combo, the Keeley Oxblood, the Boss TR-2, and upsized my boost pedal to the fuller-sized Keeley Katana instead of a mini-pedal-sized Donner "Boost Killer". (I had a Mini Katana until recently, but it zonked out for the second time, so Keeley kindly offered to swap it out completely for the larger pedal, which is a bit easier to use but occupies for real estate. Kudos to Keeley, excellent service!)

For fuzz I had to sacrifice the Earthquaker Dream Crusher for a Donner "Stylish Fuzz" (where do they get those names?), but that's OK, I use rarely when gigging, it more there for me to goof off during practice or soundcheck...

Kept the TARDIS, Welsh dragon, and clock (sitting loosely for now), but couldn't squeeze on the Dalek.

Certain pedals are now easier to access (the Myomorpha RAT clone is up front and the Boost has more room because it is a bigger pedal), and I don't need to access the Fishman on the fly so it went to the back row.

(Oh, and I need to configure the leftovers onto the smaller board now, of course...)

Wow alot of pedals! Nice! What does it sound like with all them on?
BOoooom! :eek::eek::eek:

3yGuL7e.jpg

Wow alot of pedals! Nice! What does it sound like with all them on?
BOoooom! :eek::eek::eek:
Thanks!

It sounds like a giant mess, with shimmer, trem and phase/vibe competing to modulate three levels of dirt that are fed a signal 7 half-steps (one fifth) down from the "harmony" pedal. Definitely a situation where you want no more than one of each "type" mostly... (The RAT clone into the Oxblood is nice, though!)

Nice!

I need to get an updated picture of my board up here. I just ordered a Tone City Model M, which is a Marshall voiced overdrive. I already own the Tone City Model B, which is more Mesa Boogie voiced. I can't speak highly enough about the Model B. For the price (only $98!), there's absolutely nothing better!

I may have come to the conclusion that volume pedals are evil and are to be banished from my boards. There have been too many times recently where something sounds "off" only to find the the volume pedal was slightly hit by my passing foot. Anymore, if something detracts my attention from playing, it has to go. Is it just me or have you guys experienced similar?

Back