Show your pedal boards here!

Hey guys! Just down sized my pedal board and got rid of some pedals in the rack drawer that I wasn't using. Got rid of the Keeley compressor pro bcs I don't have a clean channel any more and I'm OK with that! I'm using a Marshall Friedman modded SL (single channel) and at first I didn't like the amp all that much, but after playing it for two months and doing a week worth of shows - I love it. It's actually a little liberating to not have to do channel switching (even the is super easy with my tc electronic g system) I just now rely on the volume knob and when I need a more cleaner sound I use coil tap in the neck position.

I was debating for a wile if I wanted to go full two amp head setup for live shows, and though it's very awesome to have that much options, it's hard to move it all around. I finally decided to abandon the idea and just stick to using one amp . But I'm totally down for running two heads at home, thats always a sweet option.

Heres my newly revised setup.

z4Uzmkj.jpg

hljE7iY.jpg

aeQlLNN.jpg

Awesomeness.

Heres my newly revised setup.
Very clean. Very pro. :cool:

I'm curious...why the thick, red George L's cable? I've systematically replaced it 100% with the thin, black version for flexibility and reliability purposes. Have you had no problems?

Very clean. Very pro. :cool:

I'm curious...why the thick, red George L's cable? I've systematically replaced it 100% with the thin, black version for flexibility and reliability purposes. Have you had no problems?
Thanks man! A studio sound guy once told me about them, he said they are the best as far as noise cancelling. They are very clear but if anything I just like the colour ;)

As far as issues, they are very stiff and it takes a bit of work to close the drawer.
I almost kinda wish I had went with the thinner black ones.

The latest iteration:

1eeHwR4h.jpg

I think it's just about complete. May toss the Hungry Robot Moby Dick due to recently acquiring the Nemesis. Will most likely replace it with a Keeley Super Mod Workstation.

And I'll probably replace the EHX Nano Muff for a Basic Audio Shorebird or JHS Muffuletta.

Nicely done!

Ooh, what's that NO!! button do? I can't help myself. I wouldn't last an hour with that on my board.

Just completed my latest pedalboard today. Just in time too, I have two gigs this weekend to work it through. :D

5fYXBKK.jpg

I really like that. Easy easy but very flexible. I need to get a second H9. I've resisted up until now because I do way more studio work than gigging and I have an Eventide rack unit that does most of the heavy lifting.... But the recent Eventide Distortion algorithms for the H9 sound really nice.
Are you using the Spark as an OD or just to boost your signal?

Kudos!

Just completed my latest pedalboard today. Just in time too, I have two gigs this weekend to work it through. :D

5fYXBKK.jpg
How do you like those mini pedal controllers? I know it's totally subjective, and these fit on your board, but I so love the Mission Engineering's giant, heavy controllers. Exactly which ones are yours?

Ooh, what's that NO!! button do? I can't help myself. I wouldn't last an hour with that on my board.

That button allows access to the loops 5-8 that I currently do not use. JK, it's a self destruct button.

So nicely organized! Well done!

Thanks Les!

I really like that. Easy easy but very flexible. I need to get a second H9. I've resisted up until now because I do way more studio work than gigging and I have an Eventide rack unit that does most of the heavy lifting.... But the recent Eventide Distortion algorithms for the H9 sound really nice.
Are you using the Spark as an OD or just to boost your signal?

Kudos!

I am currently using the Spark for my OD or "Crunch" preset through my PX8.

How do you like those mini pedal controllers? I know it's totally subjective, and these fit on your board, but I so love the Mission Engineering's giant, heavy controllers. Exactly which ones are yours?

So far so good! For what little I actually used my old full size wah/volume pedals, these are really great and allowed me to shrink my board down from before. Dunlop DVP4 Mini X is the model.

Back