Show your pedal boards here!

Hey guys! Made this cool little board for my sister's fiance. I hope he likes it!

iZBUpi4.jpg

Hey guys!
Iv been working on my pedal board/ rig for a wile now and I finally got the floor portion of it done. It kinda took me a wile, simply bcs I wasn't sure what pedal's to have on the floor and which ones were going in the back, meaning the pedal drawer. I found that I like the floor board to be simple and free of clutter. I finally went through and put everything in its place, found some pedal's work better in front of the amp and other no so much. I think I'll post the pedal drawer when I get it all done, but here's the board. It's kinda simple: Fulltone Clyde Wah, Keeley modded blues driver, Fulltone Full-Drive 2, Xotic RC booster, Empress buffer plus and last but not least the amazing TC Electronics G system. All the cabels are George L'.

First level.
dfum4HF.jpg

Second level.
nkdyAfB.jpg

Flip the turtle on its back.
7y5rqqO.jpg

Input/output to the mothership.
vVwMC7k.jpg

Thanks for giving a look!

Hey guys!
Iv been working on my pedal board/ rig for a wile now and I finally got the floor portion of it done. It kinda took me a wile, simply bcs I wasn't sure what pedal's to have on the floor and which ones were going in the back, meaning the pedal drawer. I found that I like the floor board to be simple and free of clutter. I finally went through and put everything in its place, found some pedal's work better in front of the amp and other no so much. I think I'll post the pedal drawer when I get it all done, but here's the board. It's kinda simple: Fulltone Clyde Wah, Keeley modded blues driver, Fulltone Full-Drive 2, Xotic RC booster, Empress buffer plus and last but not least the amazing TC Electronics G system. All the cabels are George L'.

First level.
dfum4HF.jpg

Second level.
nkdyAfB.jpg

Flip the turtle on its back.
7y5rqqO.jpg

Input/output to the mothership.
vVwMC7k.jpg

Thanks for giving a look!

Nice work! Beautifully wired, I might add.

Hey Les i got that Empress buffer plus and a suhr buffer in the back all thanks to you. It really gave my rig it's life back! Thanks man!

Oh man, you just made my night! I love it when something that does a nice job for me also works for one of my friends!

:cheers:

Closeup, before I sold the Afterneath:
eK5eg34h.jpg

Rig shot with current board:
Cjbfqceh.jpg

Have a Montreal Assembly Count to 5 on preorder, which will hopefully arrive in January. And I've asked the wife for a Happy Valley Analog Jurassic Fuzz for Christmas, although I'm not sure if I'm getting it yet lol.

Also, yes, 3 delays (sorta). But I use the Headrush as a looper most of the time.

Last edited:
gallery_64814_220_74981_zpspon8in8i.jpg

self made board from 2011, but except the hammett wah, all pedals now are sold or traded for something else. really should rebuild it but i'm very lazy and rather spent my time playing guitar

Thanks to my wife, my board is complete!

23867277872_a31174da97_k.jpg

Well, "complete," we all know how it is. The TC Alter Ego was the last piece of my puzzle. My goal was a modular, versatile setup, with a moderate footprint. Many of the pedals won't change (or rarely so), the rest were placed in areas where it would be easy to swap things out - mostly the drive pedals to suit my mood. I can also easily switch from using the delays and reverb in an effects loop, to running the whole thing into the front end, depending on which amp I'm using. Having a second delay pedal allows me to have the Flashback dedicated to a one-tap lead boost w/delay, via the Line Selector, while I can use the Alter Ego for delay on rhythm parts, or if I need a different delay time, etc. I've got a couple churches calling on me for worship services, where the ability to have some juicier modulated delays and tap tempos via the Alter Ego will come in very handy. Plus I can grab this board for those services, or my gigging band, and it's good to go. The cables look like a total mess, but she can make the Kessel run in 12 parsecs. It's certainly a live board - Les, I know you see those Boss buffers, and I can hear your blood boiling from here ;) - but when it comes to playing live, there's minimal enough tone change that 99.9% of ears aren't going to know any better. I'm kind of proud to have fit everything on there and gotten all wired up.

Now I'd better figure out something to change on it, so I don't run the risk of actually practicing...

Hey Andy, how do you find the Wessex as compared to other overdrive pedals?
I have the Burnley and it's awesome but I never took the dive for the Wessex, (I have
the Seymour Duncan 805 on the way though.)

Thanks to my wife, my board is complete!

23867277872_a31174da97_k.jpg

Well, "complete," we all know how it is. The TC Alter Ego was the last piece of my puzzle. My goal was a modular, versatile setup, with a moderate footprint. Many of the pedals won't change (or rarely so), the rest were placed in areas where it would be easy to swap things out - mostly the drive pedals to suit my mood. I can also easily switch from using the delays and reverb in an effects loop, to running the whole thing into the front end, depending on which amp I'm using. Having a second delay pedal allows me to have the Flashback dedicated to a one-tap lead boost w/delay, via the Line Selector, while I can use the Alter Ego for delay on rhythm parts, or if I need a different delay time, etc. I've got a couple churches calling on me for worship services, where the ability to have some juicier modulated delays and tap tempos via the Alter Ego will come in very handy. Plus I can grab this board for those services, or my gigging band, and it's good to go. The cables look like a total mess, but she can make the Kessel run in 12 parsecs. It's certainly a live board - Les, I know you see those Boss buffers, and I can hear your blood boiling from here ;) - but when it comes to playing live, there's minimal enough tone change that 99.9% of ears aren't going to know any better. I'm kind of proud to have fit everything on there and gotten all wired up.

Now I'd better figure out something to change on it, so I don't run the risk of actually practicing...

Nice board! Love the Wampler stuff.

Hey Andy, how do you find the Wessex as compared to other overdrive pedals?
I have the Burnley and it's awesome but I never took the dive for the Wessex, (I have
the Seymour Duncan 805 on the way though.)

I really dig it, took me a long time to find the right pedal and it's near perfection. I wanted something with a transparent EQ and smooth low gain tones. I would say, whereas lots of dirt boxes I tried are like coarse sandpaper, you turn the gain down and there are fewer grains but they're still coarse, this pedal has a very fine OD texture. If you want something that adds smooth drive to your clean tone, it's an incredible box! I'm not familiar with the 805, I think I've heard a demo of it but can't remember what exactly it is - kind of like a tubescreamer?

Hey Andy, I also have the Wampler plexi drive. I really like that pedal alot, do you find you use it more for rhythm or lead?

I use it for both, just depends on the song. I've never owned an actual plexi, but there's not much that a plexi can do that I can't emulate with it. It cleans up well, and obviously has a great crunch. It also stacks really well, love running my Clarksdale into it!

the 805 started from the Tube Screamer's chip but they took it a notch further
with more gain and 3 band active EQ so it's more versatile, so I hope i won't be
disappointed when it gets here

the 805 started from the Tube Screamer's chip but they took it a notch further
with more gain and 3 band active EQ so it's more versatile, so I hope i won't be
disappointed when it gets here

I remember liking the sound of it a lot when I heard it. I really dig my Clarksdale, which is the same idea - I think you'll dig the 805. Having a TS with a full EQ is handy.

gLL9fjp.jpg

Just re-did my board this weekend with my new Alter Ego delay and EP Booster. I think I've finally found the right combination to suit the Mesa, the PRS ZM and my strat and tele. Actually, I'm darn happy with my tone - finally.

gLL9fjp.jpg

Just re-did my board this weekend with my new Alter Ego delay and EP Booster. I think I've finally found the right combination to suit the Mesa, the PRS ZM and my strat and tele. Actually, I'm darn happy with my tone - finally.

Sweet! How do you like the VS-XO? I bought one for my buddy when he played at my wedding, but haven't tried it myself. He says it's especially good with single coils. I may grab the new Jekyll and Hyde soon, have both prior versions.

gLL9fjp.jpg

Pretty darn cool board, and it's great that you have tone you're happy with! Are you running a power supply with that board?

Pretty darn cool board, and it's great that you have tone you're happy with! Are you running a power supply with that board?
Yep, a lowly VS One Spot that I have pulled the cables under the pedal train's "rails". Works well, no hum on the chorus either. Here's a better pic - the power connection jack is velcro strapped onto the upper left corner.

kYFYFDq.jpg

Back