Show your pedal boards here!

I like it simple, it is either a TC Nova System at the front of a clean amp, or an Eleven rack.
Since this thread likes pics:
19122010134.jpg

I also have an early Keeley DS-1 infront of the Nova System Which is really not needed, but then again sometimes everyone likes to much distrortion... :)

Just listened to some clips of the Warped Vinyl shown above. That is like modulation on steroids. Pretty funky cool!

The Hammer of the Gods is forcing me to rethink my whole pedal concept. Again!

Not that that's a bad thing...:top:

Three P90s a Klon(e) and a Bogner: nice!

I've recently downsized my gig board - dropped two overdrives off and using the natural drive of my new Majesty amp as a base. Keeping it all on the PT-2, though. I could squeeze the remaining pedals on a smaller board but I like having plenty of space for my clumsy big feet stomping!

14809833633_20be93f7ec_c.jpg

*EDIT* I also just did the R28 mod to my Phase 90. I like the mellower tone a lot although I'd still like a Phase 45 and am considering a Fulltone Deja Vibe as well.

Last edited:
This is what I have so far, Salvage board isn't here yet so the masking tape is the size and just playing with layouts.

UKOrgfx.jpg

This is what I have so far, Salvage board isn't here yet so the masking tape is the size and just playing with layouts.

Have you had an opportunity to hook up the JSH Colour Box yet? Interested to hear your comments on it.

Killer boards here folks! I have a board set with other pedals kicking around but I really only use Wah, a little delay and a lead boost. Now I have a few drives and fuzzes but always end up going back to my amps drive! Anyway, here's my current set up

Here is current state. I don't think I have seen anyone else with the Auralux King Trem. Just about impossible to find, they are not made any more. The best creamy, rotary sounding trem pedal I ever have heard. The Boss TR-2 is the Keeley modded version. I am missing my Line6 Echo Park, which I only use for its great auto-swell. Last one broke, need to buy another.
f6dfdd483c4a231c0b811897df60e399_zpsdb5099b1.jpg
[/IMG]
9ba584da4c6ef1f98b8b7d5ce0b9b0ea_zps98af57f3.jpg
[/IMG]
b14005e4636cba90876c1a46dcf9d5eb_zps3a403d0e.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Have you had an opportunity to hook up the JSH Colour Box yet? Interested to hear your comments on it.

Not the full board but have on its own.

It's hard to say what it is, it can be so many things.

OD/Distortion - it can do that with ease.
Boost - yes
EQ - that too.
Fuzz - not a problem.

I can't really decide where to place it on the chain, I might just stick it in one of the loops for now.

Updated mine a month back with the new EHX Big Mug Pi.
Had the original Big Muff back in the early 70s, great pedal, and this new one is even better.

Decided to try out my new iPad Air to take the photos instead of my Canon Rebel T5i.
Hooked up the iPad to my PC, iTunes fired up, and under my iPad and the pictures thing, no pics.
It wanted me to transfer pics from my PC to the iPad which I did not want to do.
Had to Google it, and it was simple.
Just had to open up "My Computer", and there was the iPad and when I clicked on it, there were the pics, pretty simple.

I saw earlier someone had taken pics with their iPad, and it inputted the time and that it was an iPad into the photo frame, mine did not do it.
Anyways, here is my Pedal Train II with the Voodoo II power supply underneath of it.

From the left:
Tremonti Wah which replaced a Dunlop Crybaby (gave it to my youngest son.
TC John Petrucci pedal; chorus, tremolo, phasor, etc.
TC Flashback X4, very good digital delay.
EHX Deluxe Big Muff Pi.
Polytune II which is more brighter than the first one that came out.
Digitech drop tune and whammy.
Line 6 G50 wireless, a very nice wireless and worth the $$$, steel construction.

15.jpg

16.jpg

Older photo showing the Voodoo II power supply before I heard of PRS, hence the 2012 SG '61 Reissue I had just bought.

3.jpg

Here's mine. It changes now and then, and this is my "main" board. But before this, is another board, that has my SAE Wah, EB Volume. EHX Pog2, Tech21 Rotochoir and a Line 6 M5.

photo2_zpsf7d0026a.jpg

I bought the second row risers for my Pedaltrain Jr, which I like a lot, easier to get to the back row of pedals.

photo3_zps15a9c275.jpg

Good to see a couple of EHX Deluxe Big Muff Pis on the recent postings. I got one recently too, and I quite like it - it's my first fuzz, and seems to cop the Smashing Pumpkins sound easily, as well as some good regular fuzz and light distortion.

I used my Line 6 G30 wireless at a gig last weekend for the first time - I had always gigged plugged in, because I was paranoid the batteries would die on my mid-solo or something, so the wireless was a play-thing for practice/jamming at home. I think I'll use it again this weekend. Makes for a much nicer experience not constantly looking to see whether I'm stepping on my cable...

CoreyT or anyone else: have you ever had a chance to compare the G50 with the G30? I'm wondering whether I want to eventually upgrade...

Good to see a couple of EHX Deluxe Big Muff Pis on the recent postings. I got one recently too, and I quite like it - it's my first fuzz, and seems to cop the Smashing Pumpkins sound easily, as well as some good regular fuzz and light distortion.

I used my Line 6 G30 wireless at a gig last weekend for the first time - I had always gigged plugged in, because I was paranoid the batteries would die on my mid-solo or something, so the wireless was a play-thing for practice/jamming at home. I think I'll use it again this weekend. Makes for a much nicer experience not constantly looking to see whether I'm stepping on my cable...

CoreyT or anyone else: have you ever had a chance to compare the G50 with the G30? I'm wondering whether I want to eventually upgrade...
Yes, some of the EHX pedals are quite nice.

I only play at home, but I really like the Line 6 G50.
I have another wireless that is bulkier and not made to sit on a pedal board, and mostly made of plastic.
The G50 is pro quality, and the reviews I read on it before taking the plunge were excellent.

Back