Show your pedal boards here!

JFB, if you are torn between the J. Rockett Tim Pierce and the KTR, maybe you should try the The Archer?

Finally caved and bought a Pedaltrain. Not sure what to fill the space with. Not pictured is a standard Fasel Cry-Baby Classic that I plug in from of the KTR sometimes. I'm on the list for a Paul Trombetta pedal...should be my turn sometime around December. Maybe add a delay next?

Yeah, a delay pedal is needed in that spot! Maybe a Carbon Copy or Deep Blue Delay?

JFB, if you are torn between the J. Rockett Tim Pierce and the KTR, maybe you should try the The Archer?

I'd probably just buy both and leave the EP and Bogner off the board. The Tim Pierce pedal has a boost and a gain function. I figure the boost probably covers EP territory and when I want more gain I can stack two or more buttons from the Klon and Tim Pierce. I run pretty low gain to be honest so I am sure this will be enough for 90% of the time. I have other rigs for the heavies.

That Archer is supposed to be the real deal, if you're looking for a gold Klon. Haven't looked at the price, though. Otherwise, the KTRs sound really good to me.

I'd probably just buy both and leave the EP and Bogner off the board. The Tim Pierce pedal has a boost and a gain function. I figure the boost probably covers EP territory and when I want more gain I can stack two or more buttons from the Klon and Tim Pierce. I run pretty low gain to be honest so I am sure this will be enough for 90% of the time. I have other rigs for the heavies.

I have the J. Rockett Led Boots and I love that boost feature. My dream pedal from J. Rockett would be The Archer with the boost from Led Boots built in.

I've gone through boards from compact to large over the last few months experimenting with different setups but I *think* this current one is gonna be for while.

Here's one from the road... :)

22580044mx.jpg

Just added the Archer Ikon last night, I think I'm really going to like it......

I really dig the creativity in putting together all these boards, guys. Everyone's a bit different, which is so cool.

Basic but makes my music glands twitch.. Golden plexi is an overdrive and the Angel wings is a chorus.

It's been quite a while since I last posted here. Here's my pedalboard. The aluminum box on the top left is a buffer and an amplifier channel switcher in one. I modified the Arion based on the EWS mod (according to the mod source).

Guitar > CAE Wah > Barber Half Gainer > Toneczar Openhaus > Arion SCHZ (modded) > Diamond ML Jr > Buffer > Amp

19590670363_91730530a7_c.jpg

I just picked up two new pedals today: a Wampler Dual Fusion and an Earthquaker Devices Dunes. Right now my board itself looks like this, though:
untitled42.jpg

I just picked up two new pedals today: a Wampler Dual Fusion and an Earthquaker Devices Dunes. Right now my board itself looks like this, though:
untitled42.jpg

These boards intrigue me. I want one, but I will NOT use zip ties on my pedals. I still prefer velcro, although I'd zip tie my power supply I guess. But I like the shape of this board for sure.

Dammit, I forgot to get zip ties. Again! (I forgot to order them from him when I bought it, and I've been out to the store several times since.)

Well, the whole point of the holes is for the zip ties, so if you're not going to use zip ties, I'd talk to the guy about getting blanks, but not sure he'd charge you any less (he might, shouldn't hurt to ask). I know of no similar "hackable" Ikea products, but you may want to double check that. Alternatively, maybe just go to Home Depot or Lowe's and ask for something similar. Do you need the second level?

Yeah, the layout is brilliant, especially for the Big Kahuna model that I got.

I also thought about using zip ties in a way that doesn't cover the top (I sympathize with your concern), like drilling holes through the bottom and running them through the body.

untitled42.jpg

I've been wanting a company to make a board this shape for a while but they never seem to be long enough or have a built in power supply like a Furman board that can handle pedals that you need to use a power supply for. It's actually a singer friendly board sized board when you really think about it because you don't need to stack pedals. A hard case would be cool too. Maybe reaching a bit here, haha

Back