Show your Mira!

DISTORT6

NJ Devil
Let's see 'em!

Here is my contribution. 2008 Mira. Purchased brand new by my awesome wife as a 5th wedding anniversary gift.
Freshly re-strung and tuned to D Standard. :D

E0A462DE-312E-4138-9412-AFD58E4414AA_zpsjdx8beks.jpg

F68C0FC4-179E-4CC3-BB52-99B3D7CEE498_zpsfhie9zdn.jpg

I never took a pic of the one I had, but it was a terrific guitar. And it was that vintage orange color. Gorgeous thing, played like buttah, sounded fantastic.

bxalmDX.jpg

Here's a bad phone pic of my two main Miras... My first Mira was a Seafoam Green one that I played the snot out of for years before trading it in on the Vintage Cherry one on the left... The 25th Anniversary model with soapbars took me a long time to find.... I also have another 2008 in Vintage Mahogany, but that one's up for sale right now... These two are staying however...

Sweet guitar, now I want something with p90's in it.

They're interesting pickups - a lot of single coils sound brittle and empty with lots of gain, but these really sing, even more so than my humbucker guitars.

Also, there are some insane Miras in this thread!!!

I played one just like this at the first PRS Experience in 2007. (it was the one that Derek St. Holmes played onstage) I loved it and ordered one from good ole Brian Meader, who was still at Chuck Levin's at the time. Great decision. It sounds more like Live at Leeds and early Bill Frisell than any other modern guitar I've tried. That's a very very good thing.

PRS%20Mira%20v2.jpg

Back