Show your Mira!

I drool every now and then over a Mira. I really like the look of the flame top ones, but also would love to explore the solid Hog variety too.

It does sit on the GAS list after something like a P245, SC HB II, or some other SC variation. And after a 277 SH. And maybe after a Holcomb (SE or core).

Moot point anyway - I'm on a guitar-procurement embargo due to upcoming birthday and Christmas thereafter, since there is a non-zero chance I'll get something for one event or the other. So now I just need to save my patience and grace for the new year, perhaps after taxes are done and I know where I stand refund (or not) wise...

Here is my first PRS, A Mira 2011. I'm smitten

mira%201.jpg

I envy the hard case and one piece neck on the pre-S2 Miras... but i can't get over how close the pickguard is to the bridge on the high-E side lol...

I keep searching for a Mira X. I need the wide-fat neck. I had a 25th Anny for a minute-the neck was just too small for my taste. Unfortunately the only X's I can find currently are not in colors I dig at all.

I keep searching for a Mira X. I need the wide-fat neck. I had a 25th Anny for a minute-the neck was just too small for my taste. Unfortunately the only X's I can find currently are not in colors I dig at all.

I've seen quite a few Mira X's on Reverb recently. There's a cool Dallas Blue (sorry Serg) one with 57/08s in it.

Back