Show Your EG...

20170610_212031.jpg
it is with deep remorse that I cannot show my 1991 EG-4 . I was removed from my possession.
It is electric blue with S S HB setup.. I traded it to a person for a Gibson LP studio deluxe II.
Then I decided I wanted to trade back. He told me he needed some money so he sold it. to GC. a couple days ago.
well I cant find it . there are pictures it on this forum when I first got it. oh well. I did find another one in california . nice shape black
with case . for another grand.

Last edited:
It’s lovely.

I’ll post mine shortly.

I have a hard time keeping mine in tune when I use the trem, so I’m thinking of replacing the tuners with locking tuners. Can anyone tell me some good locking tuners that will fit the EG?

It’s lovely.

I’ll post mine shortly.

I have a hard time keeping mine in tune when I use the trem, so I’m thinking of replacing the tuners with locking tuners. Can anyone tell me some good locking tuners that will fit the EG?
Before you go to the time and the expense of the tuners, put some nut sauce, or graphite in the nut slots to see if it is binding there. Also, if you string the guitar using the method outlined in the set up section of the PRS website, the existing tuners will function as locking tuners. It's better and it's free. I use it and I only put less than one wrap on the tuner so there is no slop in the string around the tuners.

Back