Show your Custom 22(s)!

20160315_115937_zps9bxc1p6x.jpg

I've got this one. Actually, PTC has it now. I shipped it out Tuesday for a "facelift."

Here are my late 90's Custom 22s.

The Red and Amber are 10 tops, but Goldie sounds the best!

Enjoy!

Nice trio, Worth!

20160315_115937_zps9bxc1p6x.jpg

I've got this one. Actually, PTC has it now. I shipped it out Tuesday for a "facelift."

Is this an "Alice in Chains" type facelift? ;) looking forward to seeing what you have cooked up...

Here's my "Goldie" - 2000 semi-hollow w/ 53/10s, MannMade 2300, lampshades, new Phase IIs with faux ivory buttons, and a Forum TRC to top her off...

body1_zps2gpmgxth.jpg

full1_zps8hwgsn47.jpg

Comin' up on 10 years together. I changed the knobs for more modern ones and put a DGT pickup in the bridge (a special DGT wired for the rotary) and of course, strap locks.

061e0feb-0806-403b-9228-45e5a1e4dbe6.jpg

On stage a couple weeks ago...

12806139_10153552449533983_5667428098428661101_n.jpg

Is this an "Alice in Chains" type facelift? ;) looking forward to seeing what you have cooked up...

Sorry, quick theadjack.....

The doofus that put the MannMade 2300 on it took a nice chunk outta the finish :oops:. I mean, the studs came out of the Bernie like a hot knife through butter, and the Studio was a little more snug, but not bad. I wasn't expecting this. I'm not a blue hater like someone we know who's on a break, but I never cared for the blue on this one. Much darker in person than in the pics. I was going to use it in trade, but I REALLY like her. So, off to the PTC for a literal facelift, and some other goodies. They say 15 weeks, or so. The wait begins.

20160315_120006_zpseon9tnab.jpg

The doofus that put the MannMade 2300 on it took a nice chunk outta the finish :oops:. I mean, the studs came out of the Bernie like a hot knife through butter, and the Studio was a little more snug, but not bad. I wasn't expecting this. I'm not a blue hater like someone we know who's on a break, but I never cared for the blue on this one. Much darker in person than in the pics. I was going to use it in trade, but I REALLY like her. So, off to the PTC for a literal facelift, and some other goodies. They say 15 weeks, or so. The wait begins.

Sucks about the finish chip but it just gave you the push to make it into what you want so maybe its not all bad. Can't wait to see it when it comes back, I love seeing the PTC's work

20160315_120006_zpseon9tnab.jpg
Man......that's just wrong.

Sucks about the finish chip but it just gave you the push to make it into what you want so maybe its not all bad. Can't wait to see it when it comes back, I love seeing the PTC's work
They do a killer job. I typically use an excellent and reputable craftsman in the Wilmington area, but when the PRSs need major work done, they are going to PTS.

Back