Show yer Paul's Guitar thread

Mine (and yes, that is a one-piece top):
1dPjzkV.jpg
GZIBrei.jpg
wdeUzZt.jpg

Last edited:
The more recent Paul's guitars I've seen on the internet are a little different from the original ones (2013 models). I noticed that they started to use 10-tops instead of the dirty artist grade maple top. Also the maple strip binding appears more often on the recent models of PGs.

Think this is my favourite thread, each guitar is stunning, would love a Pauls guitar someday.

Here's mine guys, I hope you all like.

Thanks guys. I think it's some sort of stand the guitar was attached to while being photographed. I bought the guitar from World Guitars in the UK and when you buy any guitar like the private stocks, they give you a USB stick with all the high res pics on and also a nice photo book with them in as well. These pics were taken by the guys at World Guitars. I've had it now for just over a year. Black Cherry Glow is the finish I seem to remember.

That's a pretty cool concept -- the best I've gotten is downloaded the images from their website or emailed to me...I would love high res images of some of my guitars.

Mine is Faded Vintage Yellow. I am AMAZED by EVERYTHING about this guitar. It is my favorite non-Singlecut. These are the dealer pics.

1458665023_4362_zpsc6r5hmwo.jpg

1458665062_8568_zpsnsy8jjfv.jpg

Here's a video of me using it live. It sounds colossal!!

Last edited:
I have a Brushstroke 24 ( basically a Pauls Guitars with 24 frets and a trem ) as soon as I get a new photo hosting site ;( I can post
Having a Pauls is on my list

Last edited:
Back