Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

I don't have anything with me playing my PRS guitars unfortunately. But this is me playing my Gibson and doing the Freddie King tune, Hideaway.

I didn't post this video. One of the members of the Colorado Blues Society did and she got the song title wrong.

It's HIDEAWAY.

Such a fun tune to play with a band. I love freddie king! Nice playing!

I don't have anything with me playing my PRS guitars unfortunately. But this is me playing my Gibson and doing the Freddie King tune, Hideaway.

I didn't post this video. One of the members of the Colorado Blues Society did and she got the song title wrong.

It's HIDEAWAY.

Fine job Lewguitar! Looking forward to seeing you knokin' it out on a sweet PRS!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Well. we'll see. I wrote it for a musical that's supposed to be in production. I have a few others to make an EP as well, but this is the one they wanted so far. we'll see. But seriously, Thanks for the compliment! You know how personal this stuff is...

Nic
Hi there
Today it is to the famous Andy Timmons to whom I wish to pay tribute. He is one of my most important influences and the album "Resolution" is one of my references!!!
I hope you will like it.
See you soon!!!
Nice job!

Submission from awhile back. This was my attempt to try some orchestral stuff and incorporate that into some music I was recording.

Back