Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

Hi there.
For this week, I leave you with a small cover of a group that I love the most and of a guitarist who is one of my major influences, I named Steve Lukather and his famous band Toto. The track that I propose to you is quite unknown to the general public but remains one of my favorites. It's "Dave's gone skiing", an instrumental title with shades of jazz and rock. Again, I hope you like it. I wish you a good listening and nice discovery for those who do not know this title and I say see you very soon!!!

Hi there.
For this week, I leave you with a small cover of a group that I love the most and of a guitarist who is one of my major influences, I named Steve Lukather and his famous band Toto. The track that I propose to you is quite unknown to the general public but remains one of my favorites. It's "Dave's gone skiing", an instrumental title with shades of jazz and rock. Again, I hope you like it. I wish you a good listening and nice discovery for those who do not know this title and I say see you very soon!!!

nice job!

Hi there.
This week, I decided to tell you about my enthusiasm for a new plug-in that I acquired very recently. This is the Tone King Imperial MKII from Neural DSP. This plug in is a real little bomb for lovers of vintage sounds.
To give you a more meaningful demo, I decided on my Solo version of "Comfortably Numb" always in one take. I hope you like it and I tell you: see you very soon!!!

Hi there.
This week, I decided to tell you about my enthusiasm for a new plug-in that I acquired very recently. This is the Tone King Imperial MKII from Neural DSP. This plug in is a real little bomb for lovers of vintage sounds.
To give you a more meaningful demo, I decided on my Solo version of "Comfortably Numb" always in one take. I hope you like it and I tell you: see you very soon!!!

Good job Dave! Sounding really nice!! Thanks for sharing!!!

So here's a quick test mix I've done, recorded with my PRSi and featuring the Amp Knob RevC. The latter is a handy plugin on the go, or to simply plug, play, and record.

Track attached is a song I wrote from some time ago with one of my old classmates/fellow alumni from back in the day.
Nice shreddin'! Thanks for sharing!!

Back