Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

Lizzy are about to wrap things up I believe...Rick Warwick who sings for them now has done an excellent job...seen them in Belfast a couple of years ago and they really did the business...I'm fairly sure the next few months will be the last, sadly.

I'm a bigger Rory Gallagher fan than Lizzy so Cork is my fav place!!

Cool! Where they playing?

I think my first taste of Phil was the War Of The Worlds album years ago and then through Gary Moore before I got to Thin Lizzy.

Mike..they have a festival in Ballyshannon, Donegal each June with some really good tribute acts and past members of Rory's band..the festival is called "Going To My Home Town" its become a big attraction in the last few years
I was lucky to see Rory at the christmas concerts in the Ulster Hall, Belfast in the early 80's...due to the troubles here no one else would come but Rory played every year...he was incredible live!!!

I'm ashamed to say I was late to the Gallagher party but it was like someone revealing a whole new world once I started to explore his stuff.

I play bass in a band called The Flying Squad, last Friday was our biggest gig so far, supporting Dr Feelgood at Club Tropic in Ruislip, West London. Here's a couple of videos my eldest daughter shot with our compact camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent band!..love the songs

I play bass in a band called The Flying Squad, last Friday was our biggest gig so far, supporting Dr Feelgood at Club Tropic in Ruislip, West London. Here's a couple of videos my eldest daughter shot with our compact camera.

Awesome Myke!!!

Dig the look and the name. but most of all the music. Sound quality was V.good for a cam!

I used to post on Birds and Moons but back here now :)

Here is the link to my site: http://writingontheside.com

Im a UK based instrumental guitarist, if you go to music all that is recorded with my 08 Grey/Black Custom 24.

I showed you the video of me killing it, now here's the other guitarist in my band laying down a solo!

I haven't plugged in a guitar in front of you guys ('xcept Steve and Dane once if they noticed), but...

I had a cover band several years ago. Three engineers, one computer scientist, and nobody told me there was a video camera in the back of the room! I flub some high notes and lead the other guys astray right at the end, but I think there are some good things happening here:

Back