Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

Nice chops @GADonis and the band sound great too. Nice of you to let @Aahzz ‘s cousin play guitar as well.

Thanks. You know how you know if you have too many guitars? When you put new strings and polish up your 594 nice and pretty to take it to the open mic, but when you get to the open mic you realize you grabbed your "regular" McCarty which had old strings and was "a little" dusty.

Thanks. You know how you know if you have too many guitars? When you put new strings and polish up your 594 nice and pretty to take it to the open mic, but when you get to the open mic you realize you grabbed your "regular" McCarty which had old strings and was "a little" dusty.

Sounds great. Great tones.

Blink182 - What's my age again
Hi Everyone, This week I recorded this track remixing Kriss Drummer's post on Instagram.
I just used my PRS ce24 semi hollow and my gt1000 core. Let me know what you think

Ps: I have other covers on my profile, if you are interested in the gt1000 core it might worth watch them

Our band likes to stay current with what's popular on the radio ... here's a big hit right now that we learned Thursday and tried out at our gig Friday.

Good call! if you don't mind me asking, what other "current" tunes do you guys play? I'm asking because my lead singer has a somewhat similar voice as yours and we're always looking for "new" stuff.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Good call! if you don't mind me asking, what other "current" tunes do you guys play? I'm asking because my lead singer has a somewhat similar voice as yours and we're always looking for "new" stuff.

Thanks!
We have a bunch of "newer" stuff in rotation include Shawn Mendes, Adele, the Weeknd, Dua Lipa and of course Taylor Swift ... we just started playing our rocked up version of Anti-Hero by TS. Mixed with lots of 80's and 90's. We are finding in the bars the crowds are averaging 30-40 years old now so that means they grew up in the early 2000's so stuff like Blink 192, Jimmy Eat World, Green Day, Avril Lavigne all goes really well too.

We have a bunch of "newer" stuff in rotation include Shawn Mendes, Adele, the Weeknd, Dua Lipa and of course Taylor Swift ... we just started playing our rocked up version of Anti-Hero by TS. Mixed with lots of 80's and 90's. We are finding in the bars the crowds are averaging 30-40 years old now so that means they grew up in the early 2000's so stuff like Blink 192, Jimmy Eat World, Green Day, Avril Lavigne all goes really well too.
Good insights. We play a bunch of that 90's and 00's stuff, too. Thanks!

This week I covered the solo from Wheels, by foo fighters :cool:
Again, I just used the boss gt1000 core and my PRS ce 24.
Enjoy!

Back