Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

Hi there
Today it is to the famous Andy Timmons to whom I wish to pay tribute. He is one of my most important influences and the album "Resolution" is one of my references!!!
I hope you will like it.
See you soon!!!
Nice playing Davfromfrance! I don't know the original, but you covered a lot of ground there and did a really good job on it AFIK!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Submission from awhile back. This was my attempt to try some orchestral stuff and incorporate that into some music I was recording.

I have played a good number of the Zelda games. As a big fan of the games this is a pretty cool piece to me. Great work! I will never forget playing the first Zelda game. I still go back and play it occasionally. The game content is so good that I completely get lost in it and pay no attention to the 1980's graphics.

I have played a good number of the Zelda games. As a big fan of the games this is a pretty cool piece to me. Great work! I will never forget playing the first Zelda game. I still go back and play it occasionally. The game content is so good that I completely get lost in it and pay no attention to the 1980's graphics.
Thanks for the kind words, Jason. I appreciate that.
Also, I feel the same way about gameplay throughout some stuff within the franchise even as a relatively late entrant into the series as a whole. The N64 and Wii/Gamecube stuff doesn't have today's state of the art graphics and other bells and whistles to that end, and the remakes provide but a few tweaks here and there. But when all the other facets of gameplay are so enthralling (even from the outside looking in, like re-playing with the perspective of now vs a kid who just got an N64 at the time) said graphics tend to take a backseat. And that's fine by me.

Thanks for the kind words, Jason. I appreciate that.
Also, I feel the same way about gameplay throughout some stuff within the franchise even as a relatively late entrant into the series as a whole. The N64 and Wii/Gamecube stuff doesn't have today's state of the art graphics and other bells and whistles to that end, and the remakes provide but a few tweaks here and there. But when all the other facets of gameplay are so enthralling (even from the outside looking in, like re-playing with the perspective of now vs a kid who just got an N64 at the time) said graphics tend to take a backseat. And that's fine by me.
I have spent many, many hours in BOTW on the Switch.

I gig most weekends in a cover band. My main rig is a DGT (2018 Core - Wood library / Brazilian into a Helix that is going direct into the PA) We usually record most of our gigs for the purposes of listening back and figuring out where we need to make adjustments... very minimal recording set up - just a tiny Zoom Q2n on a tripod somewhere out front where the drunks won't knock it over. No post processing at all, just th Main/Sub mix as it's heard on the dance floor. Here are a few from previous gigs that came out okay, and show just how versatile this guitar can be - warts, mistakes and all... LoL

Dream On:

Go Your Own Way:

I Hate Myself for Loving You:

Cold:

Waterfalls:

Tennessee Whiskey:

Lady Marmalade:

Great share. Great chops and really nice live sound, which isn’t easy moving from venue to venue.

Back