Show us your PRS Guitar (Or the one you want)!

Honestly I haven't had GAS until I saw this

622474f4db5172c59c5a5c635b69d660.jpg

If this is released, I will own one without a doubt.

this one is for you hans,it should bring ya back in the day.single coils built at the request of studio players ,one piece mahogany body,25 inch scale,resonate mahogany neck,brazilian rosewood fingerboard, prs hot vintage treble pick up,two prs single coils,five position rotary selector ,sweet switch ,prs tremolo,.......optional special package ,wide thin neck,tremolo up routing ,tone control.........hope u enjoy this guitar....munch munch.......

This is the guitar I'm jonesing for at the moment. I believe it is a P24, anyway gorgeous and unique. I'm also thinking about a Navarro and considering a custom PS build. Although I'm unable to attend Xperience, I'm waiting to see what goodies come out of the event, then will have to decide.

The other week I did a few pics for a friend who asked bit of a current snapshot of the wall circa September 2013, there are a few others.... But also many a PRS.... So thought this might be the spot!

Big Hair Corner..... Ibanez and others
IMG_6089_zpsda46224c.jpg

IMG_6090_zps425e2124.jpg

Suhr Time
IMG_6096_zps02ed721a.jpg

IMG_6097_zpse0249e6e.jpg

Quiet Corner
IMG_6114_zpse67868df.jpg

IMG_6115_zpse4d1c422.jpg

Fender and Gibbo End.... 1960 Masterbuilt, 1958, CS '52HB, 1955 and a '59 Lester

IMG_6116_zps070cc114.jpg

IMG_6117_zps926dc40a.jpg

IMG_6118_zps2903811d.jpg

Maple Backs......
IMG_6111_zps22e20efc.jpg

My gas list is simple: Lowery, 408 standard with trem, S2 Mira. I can't decide what order to put them in. It doesn't help that nobody in Phoenix stocks any of these for me to go check out. It's like I'm living in the middle of the desert or something.

My 10 Top LTD Fire Red Burst CU24 with (stock) 57/08s. Only change is a toggle instead of a rotary and a push pull tone pot for coil splitting.

250pmdu.jpg

Been with me for a good time now (almost 3 years). Been on my Eagles tribute gig, my regular covers gig, and in the studio. Love it to death.

Tim - have you seen the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry feeds his girlfriend turkey and wine so he can play with her toy collection when she falls asleep? I'm coming over. What kind of wine do you like???

Tim - have you seen the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry feeds his girlfriend turkey and wine so he can play with her toy collection when she falls asleep? I'm coming over. What kind of wine do you like???

Heavy reds dude!!

So the title of the thread said or show the one you want right ?:eek:

12193074_lg4.jpg

I know a couple of guys have this one but I keep coming back to this picture and drooling. Come on lottery :bawling:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT COLOR THIS IS? THANKS

Back