Show us your PRS Guitar (Or the one you want)!

My current herd is back in post # 9, and I have the 408 MT on order which should not be to much longer, as it is suppose to ship to my dealer today according to what the rep told the owner of the local store I deal with.

Down the road if I get another Maryland built guitar, it might be a Tremonti as I like the 25" scale over the shorter one the 245 has.
I could always have my current 2012 SE Tremonti Custom revved up with Tremonti's USA pickups and new pots, but I may get gas for the real deal.

Judging by that photo I would have to think that that guitar is with Matt at Matt's Music, right? Well - he offers 6 months, 0% interest financing available. Thats how I got my first Tremonti and it was from him! ;)

Oh, snap! It's going to be a long week.
You betcha :D
Will give my dealer a shout later today and see if he gets a paper bill for the 408, or if they email him a bill.
Judging by that photo I would have to think that that guitar is with Matt at Matt's Music, right? Well - he offers 6 months, 0% interest financing available. Thats how I got my first Tremonti and it was from him! ;)
Yep, from a Google search.
I like the way Matt frames the picture that way including a few angles, nicely done.

I could always have my current 2012 SE Tremonti Custom revved up with Tremonti's USA pickups and new pots, but I may get gas for the real deal.

1974961a.jpg

Wow - best looking Tremoni I've ever seen!

409286_369508186396446_1265022006_n.jpg

Hi, this is me with my 2002 Custom 24 (don't have any better picture than this one from last year's gig :)). It's finished in very dark purple color, so most cameras can't really capture it properly - this picture represents it kind-of ok :) Thing that puzzles me most about this guitar, is the overall output. It's hotter than other guitars with HFS/Vintage Bass combo i have tried, it's even hotter than guitars with EMG 81/85 i used to play (in direct comparison)! However, these zebra pickups are marked as HFS & Vintage Bass on the bottom and all wiring looks stock to me.

So the title of the thread said or show the one you want right ?:eek:

12193074_lg4.jpg

I know a couple of guys have this one but I keep coming back to this picture and drooling. Come on lottery :bawling:

My lovely CU24. Not managed to give her a lot pf playing time yet but what a beautiful thing to own!

Can't take a better pic than the dealer so store pics it is!

Sparklesmcgraw

Here's the most recent one I picked up. There's nothing else I absolutely need to have at this point. Of course that doesn't mean I won't end up with something.

91_PRS_Custom_24_VY_FC2_zps8f6a0f95.jpg

Back