Show us your PRS Guitar (Or the one you want)!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;32261 said:
I want to see them. All of them!

I'll show you mine if you show my yours....:wink:

I say there are far too many unanswered questions to participate in this clearly misogynistic thread.

Harem? What if you don't have a harem? What if you're against harems and into guitar liberation?

What if you're guitar-monogamous?

What if your guitars aren't female guitars stuck away in a room by a Sultan and guarded by a eunuch?

What if you haven't got photo releases from them and are worried about being sued for invasion of privacy and rights of publicity? What about the guitars that are under the age of consent? Are you going to take pictures of them completely out of their cases, and put them on the internet for everyone to see?

I say we put an end to all of this harem business! Free your guitars! Allow them to walk free in the sunlight! Protect the young ones from leering and prying eyes on internet forums!

Doesn't have the Std 22 Satin bought last month, but everything else:

Taylor 814ce
FSR Am. Tele
Mexi Strat - modded
195x(?) Gibson ES-125T (inherited from my Grandma)
MIra with Bareknuckle Rebel Yell's
Starla - Silver Sparkle (can't get it to photograph well)
Navarro
Tremonti - Platinum Metallic

DSC03028.jpg

I guess I need to get a family shot set up. Here are some singles compared to a lot of you guys, I'm almost embarrassed to post in the "Harem" thread!
513Flame.jpg

SCHBFrontClose.jpg

MiraFront.jpg

P22Flame.jpg

TaylorSBStandard.jpg

LGXFlame.jpg

TeleFrontClose.jpg

AvalonFront.jpg

There are a couple missing, but these are the fun ones.

I'm almost embarrassed to post in the "Harem" thread!

Man, I hope you don't mean that. I am renaming this thread because it gives the wrong impression. Even if you have NO PRS Guitars but there is one in a store --- one on eBay -- one that keeps you up at night -- I wanna see it!

Somewhere, out there, is a guy who has one really well played PRS. Just one. He doesn't give a sh!t about forums, about my collection or yours... all he cares about is the music - and making it to the next show/session on time. He keeps it in his gig bag and rides his bike through the maze of pissed-off commuters and barreling Taxi's to get there. That is so rock-n-roll to me. I wanna see that guy's guitar too. How do we track him down?

I am a Guitar Guy. An addict. I wanna see 'em all.

Last edited:
Here's my PRS along side my other guitars. All of these guitars get gigged, that's what I bought them for. The ME will be gigged just like the rest although I generally only take 2 guitars to gigs I try to rotate them.

On a side note...... Whilst I can see why you changed the thread title, others peoples collections don't make me feel bad, quite the opposite. I love looking at guitars, every and any type of guitar. My ME has been my dream guitar for years and I achieved it finally, but all those years of gigging, going to other bands, guitar shops and forum photo's gave me a great taste for what was out there. I can only say that I buy the things that please me, if someone else has something positive to say that's cool, if they don't like my gear that's cool too.... as long as I'm happy I couldn't give a crap. When someone starts a NGD thread, new anything day actually, it's great. I feel their excitement, their pride that they just got something new... Good for them!
photo118.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

photo39.jpg

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;32454 said:
Somewhere, out there, is a guy who has one really well played PRS. Just one. He doesn't give a sh!t about forums, about my collection or yours... all he cares about is the music - and making it to the next show/session on time. He keeps it in his gig bag and rides his bike through the maze of pissed-off commuters and barreling Taxi's to get there. That is so rock-n-roll to me. I wanna see that guy's guitar too. How do we track him down?

Well you already found him, corrupted him, engaged him in an entertaining community, and made him care about your collection because you are unknowingly holding on to one of the last guitars he will ever purchase. Prepare to be underwhelmed: it's a CE.

IMG_0997.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1002.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1000.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0996.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0970.jpg
[/IMG]

I originally joined BaM to find out about rewiring my wafer switch, and wound up with this, and about $300 worth of PRS parts thanks to you guys.

IMG_0849.jpg
[/IMG]

This should keep me satiated until I can save up the cash for the potentially last electric guitar I will buy.

Back