Show us your green guitars...

Oh yeah, my avatar guitar has some green in it

220-B16-C1-080-A-47-DD-ABBE-10-DC80359908.jpg

Some Hemp Green and some more Faded Evergreen :)

JgBgzTX.jpg

Those two colors look nearly identical in the pic. Are they as similar in person?

If it looks too much like weed I'm apt to try and smoke it. Fortunately I'd probably notice something was off trying to stuff a entire guitar into a one hit bowl. If not then, for sure when I fired it up and it tasted all plasticky :)

I would like to see more photos of the green one. Is that a limited edition 300? What year is it?

I was wondering who would be the first to comment on "the green one"...

Actually that is not a PRS... :eek:

Sacrilege, I know, but it's a Morgan Monroe... Not too many of these around, and obviously they didn't make them for very long - but when I saw this one used for a great price, I just had to grab it..

Not PRS quality, of course, but still a surprisingly good axe.

Replaced the wonky switch with a Switchcraft, and now it's good to go. Although, to be honest, I hardly ever play it. (I prefer my S2 Custom 22). Still, I do like it. Kind of unique..

(You did ask...) ;)

Jygs0PS.jpg

bNLZVaO.jpg

3nKdQlE.jpg

I would like to see more photos of the green one. Is that a limited edition 300? What year is it?

I was wondering who would be the first to comment on "the green one"...

Actually that is not a PRS... :eek:

Sacrilege, I know, but it's a Morgan Monroe... Not too many of these around, and obviously they didn't make them for very long - but when I saw this one used for a great price, I just had to grab it..

Not PRS quality, of course, but still a surprisingly good axe.

Replaced the wonky switch with a Switchcraft, and now it's good to go. Although, to be honest, I hardly ever play it. (I prefer my S2 Custom 22). Still, I do like it. Kind of unique..

(You did ask...) ;)

Jygs0PS.jpg

bNLZVaO.jpg

3nKdQlE.jpg

A-ha! Thanks for the photos and the information. Still a very nice looking guitar.

Back