Show us your green guitars...

Uhh... just the same ones.

uhrtW59.jpg
that is so flaking brilliant Serg.

Could we see the top of that P24 PS, please?
A P24 would be nice as well, but the left one is actually a Super Eagle II:
Mwv8VGW.jpg

Those two colors look nearly identical in the pic. Are they as similar in person?
Depends mostly on lighting and a bit on the viewing angle. It's really difficult to get the Faded Evergreen right on a picture, but this one shows the difference between the two quite good:
arHp5Yi.jpg

Mwv8VGW.jpg

Depends mostly on lighting and a bit on the viewing angle. It's really difficult to get the Faded Evergreen right on a picture, but this one shows the difference between the two quite good:
arHp5Yi.jpg
Absolutely gorgeous, and that trampas green is killer.

Mwv8VGW.jpg

arHp5Yi.jpg
well that guitar doesn't suck! :) freaking awesome. ...and I would have thought that was Trampas Green as well but if I'm reading correctly, it's faded evergreen?

well that guitar doesn't suck! :) freaking awesome. ...and I would have thought that was Trampas Green as well but if I'm reading correctly, it's faded evergreen?
Thanks! :cool:
The Custom 24 is Faded Evergreen, correct.

Something tells me that my second due date (first being September ‘18) of November ‘18 for my September ‘17 ordered green guitar isn’t gonna happen. Ç’est la vie.

At some point not too long ago, I had decided in my own mind that I wanted a Green, Custom 24-08.
Then THIS happened. UPS just dropped it off a little bit ago.
In this case, the finish is Absinthe green, with a flame Maple neck, BRW fingerboard and a Swamp Ash body.

PRS-2018_CU24-08.jpg

Last edited:
At some point not too long ago, I had decided in my own mind that I wanted a Green, Custom 24-08.
In this case, the finish is Absinthe green, with a flame Maple neck, BRW fingerboard and a Swamp Ash body.
(side note... Be sure to read the t-shirt carefully. \m/ )

PRS-2018-HANGAR-18-Custom24.jpg
Nice! Was looking at WMCs Absinthe Collection on Reverb yesterday. Your pics really show how much the color pops! I think JFB had a PS in this color once upon a time?

Killer axe! Love the color! Love the shirt \m/

Nice! Was looking at WMCs Absinthe Collection on Reverb yesterday. Your pics really show how much the color pops! I think JFB had a PS in this color once upon a time?

That's where I got it. They have more. But if you want a greener green, they have some Laguna 594's in stock.

I'm getting zero returns searching Reverb for WMC or for Absinthe Collection. What's the store's actual name please?

Stunning! The guitar is beautiful too;)

Back