Show us your green guitars...

I know I posted this in the "blue" guitars thread, but since the finish is called Faded Blue Green, I figured it qualifies for this thread too :D. I know it's more teal, but green is in the finish name so there you go :p:eek:. I took some quick phone pics this morning, as the light was shining nicely in the room.

36629168912_74e11f4f7a_k.jpg

36799746605_bf5e0402b7_k.jpg

35990307663_14a51aed4d_k.jpg

You can call it whatever you want.... that ain't green at all.....:mad:

Blame PRS, they put green in official finish name ;):p. It's ok xj, you'll be alright :D. The sun washed out the pics a little though, it's definitely greener in person. But let's be real, it's pretty damn teal :D.

Last edited:
I know I posted this in the "blue" guitars thread, but since the finish is called Faded Blue Green, I figured it qualifies for this thread too :D. I know it's more teal, but green is in the finish name so there you go :p:eek:. I took some quick phone pics this morning, as the light was shining nicely in the room.

36629168912_74e11f4f7a_k.jpg

36799746605_bf5e0402b7_k.jpg

35990307663_14a51aed4d_k.jpg

Can I post mine over in the blue thread now?

It's technically Jade green, but it plays some really nice blues :)

Photo temporarily unavailable... :mad:
My first PRS Emerald Green Cu24 Artist Package.

Last edited:
I love not only this guitar, but the story behind it. This one better stay in your possession forever Matt!

Haha yeah I hear you, me too! :D I had already been a huge PRS fan before that, but that just further solidified my love for the brand and the people behind it! A few times I've had PRS GAS and almost let it go, but I always come to my senses! ;)

Back