Show us your green guitars...

Here's my '98 Custom 24, a gift from my wife for my birthday this year, and my first PRS! It looks a lot more vibrant in person; I suppose I'll have to take some better photos!

9-A01-A2-F9-6-CC5-4176-BE55-74-E5-F9-BE576-F.png

Beautiful. I've got her younger sister (you can see part of her in my avatar). My favorite guitar right now.

Very nice! I like the look of yours with the black pickup rings too. I may have to try some of those...

Here's my '98 Custom 24, a gift from my wife for my birthday this year, and my first PRS! It looks a lot more vibrant in person; I suppose I'll have to take some better photos!

9-A01-A2-F9-6-CC5-4176-BE55-74-E5-F9-BE576-F.png

The VERY first PRS I ever held/played was exactly like this, but with a sweet switch instead of a tone control. I remember every note feeding back in a musical way as I played leads. I remember all the chords sounding rich and electrifying. I remember falling in love and needing to have it. I was a teenager - between 15 and 17, don't remember. I DO remember seeing the price tag and feeling my heart break and my soul shatter because I would NEVER be able to own a guitar that expensive or nice.

Glad you have it. It's beautiful!!

The VERY first PRS I ever held/played was exactly like this, but with a sweet switch instead of a tone control. I remember every note feeding back in a musical way as I played leads. I remember all the chords sounding rich and electrifying. I remember falling in love and needing to have it. I was a teenager - between 15 and 17, don't remember. I DO remember seeing the price tag and feeling my heart break and my soul shatter because I would NEVER be able to own a guitar that expensive or nice.

Glad you have it. It's beautiful!!

Thank you, I love it! I've been playing for 30 years and had never played a PRS before I got this one in April this year. I think I was afraid I would like them so much that I would have to find a way to get one!

Technically, I only have one green guitar, but that depends on what angle you're looking at it. It can appear as purple. Since it isn't a PRS, I won't post it.

However, I can post a picture of this. It is STILL in my possession, even though @gush paid me for it last month (actually may have been July). Man, you'd think the guy would have wanted to meet up by now!!!!!!! :D:D:D:p:p:p

dq1M37Z.jpg

mCiq96w.jpg

Technically, I only have one green guitar, but that depends on what angle you're looking at it. It can appear as purple. Since it isn't a PRS, I won't post it.

However, I can post a picture of this. It is STILL in my possession, even though @gush paid me for it last month (actually may have been July). Man, you'd think the guy would have wanted to meet up by now!!!!!!! :D:D:D:p:p:p

dq1M37Z.jpg

mCiq96w.jpg
WOW

At some point not too long ago, I had decided in my own mind that I wanted a Green, Custom 24-08.
Then THIS happened. UPS just dropped it off a little bit ago.
In this case, the finish is Absinthe green, with a flame Maple neck, BRW fingerboard and a Swamp Ash body.

PRS-2018_CU24-08.jpg

Just discovered that I broke a link.
There...
Fixed it.

Back