Show us your blue guitars!

I just realized that I never posted a completed photo of this guitar for this thread (BLUE is still the best color...even if it does fade):

P3XJJIt.jpg

I've got somethin "blue" in the works...

...got a sneak peek photo of it the other day; OMG!!!

lWfqc7R.jpg

PRS SE Singlecut (2012) in "Royal Blue":
IMG_9143.jpg

PRS SE Custom 22 (2017) in "Whale Blue":
IMG_9151.jpg

No coloration/saturation changes to the pictures. The "Royal Blue" is just insane at good lighting levels, while being almost black at ambient room lighting :D

IMG_9103.jpg

Awesome guitars in this thread, added quite a lot to my "I might just NEED to have this"-list...

I may have posted in this thread already but not this Royal Blue beauty. It hasn't faded a bit.

vxiPTt0l.jpg

Here's 2 more Royal Blue CU24s that are in various stages of fading.

zbCAjWal.jpg

qbTDBFal.jpg
All three are great, but I love that Royal Blue Beauty!

As a proud owner of two beautiful blue guitars, I've hesitated to post pics of them in this thread for quite a while. I thought, Sergio's well being is more important than me just showing off my blue guitars. But I had a revelation! For Christmas (and don't tell him so it will be a surprise, because he does not read this thread!) I sent Sergio some red tinted glasses! Yes, that's right people. Our beloved brother Sergio LOVES purple guitars. And what does blue + red make? PURPLE!

Once he gets them, I'm going to post pics and invite him to this thread, with no worries of him choking on his own tongue or other gag reflex related mishaps.

You know, every once in a while, something just "hits you" and you go, "hey, that's pretty slick. Why didn't anyone think of this before?" And then you realize that you're a visionary and you just want to use your powers for good. Plus, he can look like Bono when he wears the glasses. BONUS! :cool:

I have posted my other blue guitars in this thread, and this one has been in another thread (or two)….but it IS blue, so it belongs here too!!

That’s is an amazing looking guitar.

Back