Show us your blue guitars!

Another of the 'it used to be blue' brigade.
CUS22PS-1.jpg

Hey guys, just joined and saw this blue thread. I wanted to show off my new best friend. Picked it up yesterday from Brian's Guitars, I couldn't be happier.
Wood library custom 24
Single piece quilted maple 10 top in satin
Ribbon mahogany back with a satin mahogany neck, ebony fretboard.
Thanks for looking.
DSC_5838.jpg

DSC_5843.jpg

DSC_5831.jpg

Hi guys, long time lurker whos just found this thread and thought I'd post my blue princess (she's a SE but unusual in her specs and quite limited).
Back in April 2015 I was was looking at getting another SE to go with the 4 I already had, I was on the Thomann website looking at the Tremonti Custom which at the time were selling for about £715. No a bad guitar for the price . I'm just about to pull the trigger on it when the missus points to one I've missed.

PRS SE Tremonti Custom WB (Thomann 60th Anniversary Limited Run only 60 produced)

Here The specs
43mm Thick Mahogany Body
13mm AAA Flamed Veneered Maple Cap
Maple Custom TRC (added by me)
Maple Set Neck
Matching Flame Headstock Veneer
Ebony Fretboard with Pearloid Birds in Flight

22 Medium Frets
25” Scale Length
10” Neck Radius
EMG 81 Bridge Humbucker
EMG 85 Chrome Neck Humbucker

Core Ivory Pickup Surrounds (Added by me)
Nickel PRS Style tuners
Nickel PRS Tremolo Bridge
2 Volume, 2 Tone & 3 Way Switch
Clear Control Knobs (Added by me)
Whale Blue
(Each colour limited to production run of 60)

This guitar is beautiful, is a limited run and THE BEST BIT because it was the previous years model it was only £398.51. what can I say. its was a no brainer. The only thing I don't understand is why thy put EMGS into the guitar, It was supposed to be a Tremonti signature but then they put pickups in that I don't think hes ever used? Not that I'm complaining, I use a 24 volt mod to clean up the EMGS and give me more headroom. This thing looks and sings like a angel (ok so its not quite as striking as the core models but I have my 2015 McCarty for that)

Last edited:
My other blue guitar, a 2001 CU22, 10-Top in Whale Blue. (The PU covers were swapped out from the original creme ones.) The P-90s here sound sooo nice....

sUUXys3h.jpg

KGoVF9yh.jpg

CbfkOBJh.jpg

CIMchQlh.jpg

One of my favorite aspects of this guitar, visually, is how the flamed top influences the faux binding a bit more strongly than usual (at least in my experience).

vM9MjIBh.jpg

Back