Show us your blue guitars!

I've only seen one aquamarine PRS in person, and it looked more like acquamaGREEN. Do these look more blue in pix than they do in person, or was that an exception? It's my favorite color on-line, but I'm wary of it now.
Many PRS colours vary quite a bit in photographs depending on the light.

Do most aquamarines have green overtones?
I have a hard time keeping a distinct visual of the various blues and greens, but I certainly see some green tones in a couple of the PRS blues. Like this Bahamian Blue, which to me is closest to the green side of the spectrum.
CK_290TreeOfLifeBody.JPG

I have a hard time keeping a distinct visual of the various blues and greens, but I certainly see some green tones in a couple of the PRS blues. Like this Bahamian Blue, which to me is closest to the green side of the spectrum.
CK_290TreeOfLifeBody.JPG
If I ever see this one in the wild...she will be mine, all mine bwahahahahahaha! Uh, where was I? Oh yeah, was this part of the 2010 run Brent did? Curious what neck and back wood is on this one. I had hoped my former Bahama mama was going to look like this but it was much more of a green tint. The obeche sandwich was a bit too bright for me so I moved it on, which I still regret today.

If I ever see this one in the wild...she will be mine, all mine bwahahahahahaha! Uh, where was I? Oh yeah, was this part of the 2010 run Brent did? Curious what neck and back wood is on this one. I had hoped my former Bahama mama was going to look like this but it was much more of a green tint. The obeche sandwich was a bit too bright for me so I moved it on, which I still regret today.
This was a precursor to Brent's run of five. Kind of a trail of the appeal of the Bahamian Blue. I dubbed it Bahama Mama. It generated enough interest that the run of five was done.

Mahogany back, maple neck, African Blackwood board.

Back