Show us your blue guitars!

Here’s an unusual one....from the land of the rising sun
lemMrIo.jpg
woxYzDn.jpg
xa9JXNg.jpg
AQxCWeZ.jpg

I always liked those J Customs. The high-end Ibanez stuff is killer. It's just too bad I can't get a long with the necks anymore. You still have this one?
Yessir, it’s been with me since about 2013..

No longer still mine, but worthy of a glance......
I want that top and color on a SC! Oh wait, I foolishly traded one away already...:oops:

EDIT - my Ocean Mist Glow looks similar at a quick glance, but Bahama Blue is a different color tone!

As a proud owner of two beautiful blue guitars, I've hesitated to post pics of them in this thread for quite a while. I thought, Sergio's well being is more important than me just showing off my blue guitars. But I had a revelation! For Christmas (and don't tell him so it will be a surprise, because he does not read this thread!) I sent Sergio some red tinted glasses! Yes, that's right people. Our beloved brother Sergio LOVES purple guitars. And what does blue + red make? PURPLE!

Once he gets them, I'm going to post pics and invite him to this thread, with no worries of him choking on his own tongue or other gag reflex related mishaps.

You know, every once in a while, something just "hits you" and you go, "hey, that's pretty slick. Why didn't anyone think of this before?" And then you realize that you're a visionary and you just want to use your powers for good. Plus, he can look like Bono when he wears the glasses. BONUS! :cool:
As the resident PRS optician, I second this. Sergio could also get a pair of blutech blue blocking eyeglasses, thereby continuing to hide his secret identity whilst no longer suffering the deprivation of all this visual nirvana.

As the resident PRS optician, I second this. Sergio could also get a pair of blutech blue blocking eyeglasses, thereby continuing to hide his secret identity whilst no longer suffering the deprivation of all this visual nirvana.
Just sent a note to Santa and got this added to the list. Hope he wasn't naughty this year. Oh crap... we better just buy them and send them to him.

Back