Show us your blue guitars!

8C513B36-808D-48FE-B841-E883B14847BC_zpsfpplm3lo.jpg

Deep blue sea
t7mU9wT.jpg
wow:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:I can't believe how much I like that, the very definition of peace and harmony Virgin islands paradise, does someone actually own that guitar. that's the one that should have dolphins and turtles inlays. every guitar keeps topping the last one, keeps blowing my mind, I agree I keep clicking the like button so I can unlike it so that I can like it again.

wow:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:I can't believe how much I like that, the very definition of peace and harmony Virgin islands paradise, does someone actually own that guitar. that's the one that should have dolphins and turtles inlays. every guitar keeps topping the last one, keeps blowing my mind, I agree I keep clicking the like button so I can unlike it so that I can like it again.
Yessir that’s my guitar indeed. Here it is in less flattering photography.
Uvfyp4q.jpg

I was mesmerised by how the quilt patterns resemble the shimmering of waves. Uncanny! Thanks for the kind words. Yes there should be some sea creatures inlayed in there!

Yessir that’s my guitar indeed. Here it is in less flattering photography.
Uvfyp4q.jpg

I was mesmerised by how the quilt patterns resemble the shimmering of waves. Uncanny! Thanks for the kind words. Yes there should be some sea creatures inlayed in there!
if I ever have a couple of years to throw away and $20,000 might order a private stock that kind a quilt top.

Back