Show off your Faded Blue Jean (FBJ) guitars

Buildermike

Can you have too many?
I'll start with two of mine. The one on the left is a P22 and the one on the right is a NOS ME1, both from a certain Memphis dealer. The photos were taken in the faded blue jean room, sometimes referred to as the living room by my wife.

20130221_111157_zpsa8ad193f.jpg

20130221_111313_zpsffdc2587.jpg

New here, but I thought I'd also share my nosME. Apologies for the shaky phone pic:

IMG_1532_zps153a2a93.jpg

SICK TOP!!!

Thanks!!! A surprise gift from my wife...she noticed I kept staring at all the pics I downloaded when it was first listed. Needless-to-say, I was stunned.
This was the second time she has done that to me (guitar related that is).

Thanks!!! A surprise gift from my wife...she noticed I kept staring at all the pics I downloaded when it was first listed. Needless-to-say, I was stunned.
This was the second time she has done that to me (guitar related that is).

You are a lucky man !

;-))

You guys are killing me and causing a GAS flair.... I've been keeping an eye open for a flame top FBJ DGT! Love that color! If they'd done Sig Limiteds in that color I'd have had to have one of them too! :D

The NOS ME's really tested my will but I knew for that $$$ I won't play it - too afraid. But they are just Gorgeous! :D

You are a lucky man !

;-))

Actually, it was you and her that surprised me the first time last year for my birthday!!! But, that one is a McCarty Sunburst - for another thread.

Thank you all for the kind comments.

I've never been a huge fan of blue guitars however BLUE JEAN does it for me. Love the faded. All beautiful pieces here guys .

Back