Show me your swanky PRS case!

So much talk of cases and gig bags here lately...let’s revive this thread.

Here’s my entry...quietly tucked away in the corner of my little studio...

ajyD1wM.jpg

Closer up...

GktSOzN.jpg

Maybe a bit too much paisley???

I want to see what's wired to the Rivera!

So much talk of cases and gig bags here lately...let’s revive this thread.

Here’s my entry...quietly tucked away in the corner of my little studio...

ajyD1wM.jpg

Closer up...

GktSOzN.jpg

Maybe a bit too much paisley???

I’m still waiting to hear something you recorded in that fancy studio, sir! C’mon!

Ok it's probably not 'swanky' but it is blue...

A bit of a story...

I met Paul at the recent MusicStreet event in the UK and he was gracious enough to sign the pocket lid underside on the case I took along.

On seeing the case Paul immediately said "I'll tell you a story..." , explaining the first cases were made wrong and that he had to personally modify them so the guitars fitted. (He never explained how but I'd put money on it that it involved cutting away a bit of wood on the pocket side so the strap button fitted).

So the bottom line is I'm not sure if Paul ever worked on my guitar but I now know he worked on my case...

IMG5761.jpg

IMG5762.jpg

IMG5764.jpg

And with the resident guitar:
DSC00214.jpg

Last edited:
Ok it's probably not 'swanky' but it is blue...

A bit of a story...

I met Paul at the recent MusicStreet event in the UK and he was gracious enough to sign the pocket lid underside on the case I took along.

On seeing the case Paul immediately said "I'll tell you a story..." , explaining the first cases were made wrong and that he had to personally modify them so the guitars fitted. (He never explained how but I'd put money on it that it involved cutting away a bit of wood on the pocket side so the strap button fitted).

So the bottom line is I'm not sure if Paul ever worked on my guitar but I now know he worked on my case...

IMG5761.jpg

IMG5762.jpg

IMG5764.jpg

And with the resident guitar:
DSC00214.jpg
This guitar is a “knee trembler”!!

Back