Show Me Your Brazilian Rosewood Singlecut

Probably better described as a beveled lap-joint. Based on what I can find online, certainly not a butt-joint.

s-l1600.jpg

I had one when they first came out in 2001. There were some that were all 1 piece, some that had scarf joint in the headstock, and some that had them in the heel. I regret selling mine.

Damn, dude, that’s spectacular!

Thanks, the PS was a really nice guitar, but it weighed a tad heavy more than 9.2 lbs, even though it was chambered. The quilt was gorgeous, but I couldn't justify owning such a beautiful instrument....I didn't wish to be looking like I was over-compensating for my bad chops, you know?

Weirdly these all look like satin finishes!

Do we need to have a talk!!

;)

Hah! :oops:

Actually, the top one has been glossed. Also, I would like to point out that (some) ME1s are the only exception I make. I don’t have any other guitars in satan.

And I’d really like talking to a fine gentleman, such as yourself. :)

I am on the hunt for a nice BRW Singlecut. There are 4-5 online at the moment. While I do not dig the scarf-joints, the lumber is old-growth and I dig that a great deal.

Between now and my pending NGD, show me your BRW-neck Singlecut so I can drool. If you have a singlecut with an East Indian Rosewood Neck or a Dragon 2002 and just have to post a photo, go start your own thread. :p

Hans gave very specific instructions about this.

I was hoping he would post it in Han’s thread too...

Ah ha. Either I didn’t read, can’t read, don’t follow instructions, like anarchy, or didn’t give a sh*t (It was the first choice actually). Now that I see what a rule-breaker I am, and have been severely reprimanded, I will go stand in the corner. I’m surprised that Hanso didn’t also exclude ME1s. :confused: I’ll get that cleared up with a little FaceTime.

I am on the hunt for a nice BRW Singlecut. There are 4-5 online at the moment. While I do not dig the scarf-joints, the lumber is old-growth and I dig that a great deal.

Between now and my pending NGD, show me your BRW-neck Singlecut so I can drool. If you have a singlecut with an East Indian Rosewood Neck, a SCT ME, or a Dragon 2002 and just have to post a photo, go start your own thread (yes, Steve, I'm talking to you). :p

Good catch. Original post updated.

:p:D:cool:

I got nuthin’ (anymore).............except........this for you. :D

https://brazilianwax.com/

Back