Show me your "au naturale"

It just so happens that he was there Thursday and Friday. And, there was some badazz mahogany with his name on it before the day was over.

I saw a few sets he picked out but didn't pull the trigger. I've decided the next one I do will be in person with TMTMTL. Can't see it any other way.

O

Roughly translated: "You gotta take off your colors if you wanna parley through this thread. Otherwise the Au Natural is gonna rain on you!!!!!" :box:

I do recognize the breach in ediqette I just want to show my love of the natural grain. Just don't start clicking empty beer bottles at me, that didn't end well for him! LOL. :vroam:

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus I just sold the Frostbite PS today and studio a few years ago so they technically aren't mine anymore.

That matching quilt top and back he emailed you is the real sh!t.

There's no doubt. Good wood, bad timing. I have some specific woods I want to find for a very particular build I think will be next. Need to get myself over there. Too bad you cant just go over, but then they'd probably have a CF if that was possible. Were you there?

WOW. IS that Macassar?

That's a good question. It is definitely an ebony. It may be Diospyros Malabarica (aka black and white ebony). The neck and fretboard are Macassar.

As to your other question, I was there. I'm pretty excited about what's in the cooker, but they won't qualify for this thread.

Last edited:
Back