SHOW ME YOUR 594.

These two are my current 594s. Joe Walsh Ltd and Artist Package HB. The top on the JW is interesting in that from straight ahead it'd pretty meh. But if you look at it from an angle below (meaning looking up at it) it really pops. The AP top and back on the HB speak for themselves.

USDTRDK.jpg

hRHF4fl.jpg

0upu2Eu.jpg

XsZOzzE.jpg

These two are my current 594s. Joe Walsh Ltd and Artist Package HB. The top on the JW is interesting in that from straight ahead it'd pretty meh. But if you look at it from an angle below (meaning looking up at it) it really pops. The AP top and back on the HB speak for themselves.

USDTRDK.jpg

hRHF4fl.jpg

0upu2Eu.jpg

XsZOzzE.jpg
I'm a dumb@$$ and didn't jump on a JW. Yours is killer! And that HB is fabulous!

USDTRDK.jpg

hRHF4fl.jpg

0upu2Eu.jpg

XsZOzzE.jpg
Nothing meh about either of those, sir!

I love the look of the JW, it's elegant and classy. The HB is killer to the max.

Back