SHOW ME YOUR 594.

These are just so good...

Soap.

TtHSCxL.jpg

No soap.

JaMBBaF.jpg

Laguna 594. I’ve been tempted to swap out the bridge pickup for a 59/09, but every time I play it I figure why mess with such a great sound!

image.jpg

I like to play butchered Rush :). My recent PS Build was my PRS take on the AL Axcess LP model. It’s a P245T because too much of an up charge for SC P594 Trem. Has the PV neck, to me one of the main features of the 594. I don’t really miss the 0.094” but I do sometimes miss the 4 knob layout. This one has 59/09s which work well with the Braz neck and P245 body for a hotter rockin’ Rush sound :) Think Snakes and Arrows Live.

Only full shot I have was at my folks, quilt on quilt! :D

48_CEF1_D0-5_FB9-4_BA3-_BB2_D-642_AC3_CA1527.jpg

The 59/09 didn’t do it for you? What was it?

Oh no, the 59/09 was awesome. Those two went to fund a Santana! The two that are still here have other pickups in them. The DC has Thro-bak Peter Green, and the SC has Klein Epic 59.

Laguna 594. I’ve been tempted to swap out the bridge pickup for a 59/09, but every time I play it I figure why mess with such a great sound!

image.jpg

I like to play butchered Rush :). My recent PS Build was my PRS take on the AL Axcess LP model. It’s a P245T because too much of an up charge for SC P594 Trem. Has the PV neck, to me one of the main features of the 594. I don’t really miss the 0.094” but I do sometimes miss the 4 knob layout. This one has 59/09s which work well with the Braz neck and P245 body for a hotter rockin’ Rush sound :) Think Snakes and Arrows Live.

Dang... Your Private Stock shames mine... That's beautiful!

image.jpg

THOSE ARE EPIC. NOW, ARE YOU THE WA PAUL WHO STARTED THE 594 THREAD AND POSTED ALL THOSE 594s? ARE YOU LEGEND?

image.jpg

tenor.gif

I’m seeing a lot of Singlecut 594s. What do you notice differently about the SC vs. the standard?
I had both versions for a bit. The SC has more push in the lower mids. Plus, most seem to weigh like a pound more than the DC version.

Back