SHOW ME YOUR 594.

Another two:

L1010067%201.jpg

This is a rosewood neck, right? How do you like it? Did you compare it to a mahoganny one?

Yes, EIR sanded smooth with no finish. I wasn't looking for it specifically when I bought the guitar,
I looked at everything I could find over a few weeks and she's the one that grabbed me. I love it, one of my favorite things about my 594.

It's the feel that sells it, velvety smooth and cool to the touch. I don't really get sweaty hands so with me it stays that way. It's the best "feeling" neck I've ever played. Some people like all their wood on a guitar to match, I like the contrast of having a WL guitar with 6 or 7 different woods, especially when they come together so well.

Here's the top :)
594-2.jpg

594-6.jpg

Some incredible guitars as always! Love the 594 model, easily my new favorite from PRS. Just have the one for now, will definitely be adding more in the near future :D.

1zvedye.jpg

Outstanding!!!

Some incredible guitars as always! Love the 594 model, easily my new favorite from PRS. Just have the one for now, will definitely be adding more in the near future :D.

1zvedye.jpg
Take me to your leader! Like a visitor from another planet (a totally awesome planet).

OK...but only cause it's a tone machine!!!

PS 6794, Semi-Hollow SC594 in XX Faded Indigo. The Honduran Rosewood neck is like butter and I love how the White MOP Blade Knots just jump off of the African Blackwood fingerboard.
CE0jj6K.jpg
So classy!

OK...but only cause it's a tone machine!!!

PS 6794, Semi-Hollow SC594 in XX Faded Indigo. The Honduran Rosewood neck is like butter and I love how the White MOP Blade Knots just jump off of the African Blackwood fingerboard.
CE0jj6K.jpg

1zvedye.jpg

H.F.S. for both of these!!!!!!!!
Jeeeeeezzzzzzzzz

Back