Should I paint it pink and put whiskers on it?

Wakester

Re Member
Dropped the hammer on a very slightly used SE245 out California a few minutes ago. Wife is not happy I "lied" about buying another guitar, but understands it's my money and is giving a reluctant thumbs up.

j1XAEJY.png

welLTo8.jpg

7LqnDOW.png

hGq4lU3.png

Edit: sat down and captured better bbcode links to picks of the 245. It looks like the Serial number is from 2017 (R series). It also looks like the peel off plastic is still on the covers.

Last edited:
Nah, the guitar looks great, wouldn't Hello Kitty-mod the guitar whatsoever.

Your wife might appreciate some attention, though, since you did say you didn't tell the truth about acquiring this guitar.

Perhaps a roast chicken dinner with the trimmings? o_O;):)

Nah, the guitar looks great, wouldn't Hello Kitty-mod the guitar whatsoever.

Your wife might appreciate some attention, though, since you did say you didn't tell the truth about acquiring this guitar.

Perhaps a roast chicken dinner with the trimmings? o_O;):)
It wasn't that I lied about buying this guitar, but that I allegedly promised to not buy any more guitars. As for the chicken dinner or flowers, well let's just keep this thread Rated PG and leave it at that.

It wasn't that I lied about buying this guitar, but that I allegedly promised to not buy any more guitars. As for the chicken dinner or flowers, well let's just keep this thread Rated PG and leave it at that.

Oh, OK. That's different. Promises made only to be reneged upon have less consequences are better than lying about buying a guitar, or so we might think.

The chicken dinner was 'fessin' up joke, not to be taken seriously, with alcohol, or power tools, which when used with alcohol can lead to buying a bass online, or giving you an undesirable gift like fruitcake.

Great guitar
No pink
No whiskers
Love the wife
Job done!

Well said.

Back