Should I buy this Modern Eagle 3?

Austin_Taunt

Sorry if I can’t post this Bc I’m discussing price. Please delete if it’s against the rules.

Just got a line on a Modern Eagle 3 for $2k shipped. Has the 3 narrowfield pickups, flame top and rosewood neck. Has a few dings but would say it’s a solid 7.5-8/10 condition and also had a sweet white PRS case with candy. Being so new to PRS would you guys tell me if this is a good deal? I am saving for a single cut 594, I know this will not sound the same but it still looks cool and I’m sure I would enjoy it.

6KZWl04.jpg

Nsk3PMG.jpg

It’s not looking good so far and hopefully not a scam. Story is it’s her ex husbands guitar and she doesn’t know much about it. I’ve requested a picture of the sticker on the side of the case and the hang tag to match the serial on the headstock. She said none of the dealer paperwork has the serial on it. Told her I would PayPal funds immediately if she would send me a pic of the back of the headstock. She said she would do that right away and it’s almost a hour later. May be too good to be true.

That guitar for 2K is too good to be true , IMHO its stolen , scam or something else.
I would be VERY careful if I were you.

Yeah. I started getting that vibe and stopped pursuing it. I honestly want a 594 and will continue to save for that. Seemed like an opportunity to try something different while I flipped it. It was on the FB PRS Page so going to alert the moderator that it seems fishy.

They will only use FB messenger which doesn’t provide any protection. Plus they are just trying to avoid taxes for “business purposes”.

if it is legit it’s a killer deal.

It turned out to be a total scam they were working on a few people. Luckily we all recognized it. Now on to the quest for the 594!! Anyone have a singlecut they want to sell me lol

Back