Shopping spree

Albrecht Smuten

Nine of Hearts
I hate long shopping, but if you know what you're after, anything can be done in short period of time.
Yesterday it took me half an hour to check out a seven string Ibanez, buy a delay, a volume pedal, two cables, a glass of wine and a dimebag. Life is good ;)

Snap! that is good.

The only thing I could do from your list is drink a bottle of wine in a half hour. It's a toss up as to whether buying a bag, or trying to pay for my items that I have already picked out, while waiving cash in the air at GC would NOT take me all day!

I hate long shopping, but if you know what you're after, anything can be done in short period of time.
Yesterday it took me half an hour to check out a seven string Ibanez, buy a delay, a volume pedal, two cables, a glass of wine and a dimebag. Life is good ;)

Excellent!!! Which 7-string Ibanez did you check?

It's the way it should always be!

Unless you're shopping with a woman, in which case you're a slave until she gets tired (And goes back to the first shop you went into!). :(

Excellent!!! Which 7-string Ibanez did you check?

Ibanez RG 827QMZ P RDT:
38851436.jpg

This was actually the first time I played 7string and it was exactly what I've expected of it and the chords work just how I've hoped for (in ADADGBE tuning). Now I definitely can't wait to buy my 3-Mike-7 :beer:

Unless you're shopping with a woman, in which case you're a slave until she gets tired (And goes back to the first shop you went into!). :(

Exactly. I hate that.

The only thing I could do from your list is drink a bottle of wine in a half hour.

I'm with you! Best entertainment ever. :cheers:

Back