She Said...I Heard...

Now that I have the PS my wife doesn't even pause when I look at core models.
That plan worked.
I'm my biggest obstacle. I get buyers remorse before I purchase things, so I don't.
Need to take a lesson from the shirt I'm wearing:
20180618_075542_zpsrt9qhhrd.jpg

Wise words.

I love the shirt. Maybe we should have some made for the area meets?????

At least you broke the ice. Takes a while for ideas to percolate. But you planted the seed. Now, when you walk in the door with the new guitar, the conversation might go like this:

“Hey, I’ve got great news! I quit my job today, and I’m joining a new band.”

“Whaaaat???”

“Yup. Had an offer to join a band, and decided to quit my job. Oh, and the band has a great-looking woman singer. I think she likes me. But don’t worry, I told her I was married.”

“You did WHAAAT? You told WHO WHAT????!!??”

“Hahaha! Just kidding, dear. All I did was buy that new guitar we talked about. Hey, what’s for dinner? I’m starved!”
You had me hopeful up until the 'whats for dinner', I do all the cooking so it would be at that point things would go horribly bad for me and the new guitar.

I've been talking about another PS build for a while now. Not entirely sure what my specs will be, but it's been on my mind. When I did my build, I told my wife I kind of wanted to go alone. This time, I said I'd like for her to go to see what I've gushed about ever since.

At some point roaming Experience last week, I mentioned it again and said something about what we'd do during the PS build fun (hotel, food - don't remember).

SHE SAID - "Well, I think I'd go with you once. I don't know that I'd need to be there for more than that."

I HEARD - "I'll go with you for the next one, but you're on your own for all the ones after that."

Reminds me of...

“ I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”

Alan Greenspan

Let's go with yours though because after seeing your first one, I can't imagine a better fiddle and I want to see what you do!

Back