Shawn's 15 Year Employee Guitar, Start To Finish

His flaunting of the dress code.

images
flauting as he flaunts.

Congrats.

However, I don't know why if you are getting a private stock why you get something that is so close to a regular looking production guitar. Baskin Robbins is the answer I guess.

Congrats.

However, I don't know why if you are getting a private stock why you get something that is so close to a regular looking production guitar. Baskin Robbins is the answer I guess.
It's not a private stock guitar. It's an employee guitar for being with PRS for 15 years.

It's not a private stock guitar. It's an employee guitar for being with PRS for 15 years.
Can a 15 year employee guitar get private stock colors? If not, that sucks. When do I have to wait until I retire, have the guitar a year and die. Gee, thanks once again corporate America.

Can a 15 year employee guitar get private stock colors? If not, that sucks. When do I have to wait until I retire, have the guitar a year and die. Gee, thanks once again corporate America.

I’m pretty sure Solana burst is/was a PS colour, if I remember Shawn’s videos correctly (IIRSVC).

I mean… I agree but I can kinda see how PRS wouldn’t want like 600 employee guitars every 5,10,15, & 20 years diluting the market place.

The sense of entitlement in this world today just floors me. It's a thank you, a sign of appreciation, and not something the company has to do at all. How cool that must be! What a genuinely generous thing for a guitar company to do.

That they might reserve some things for employees with even longer service is being "corporate"? Give me a break. No one there is entitled to a freakin' used SE with old strings, much less a new, custom built guitar. Paul is awesome for doing this at all.

The sense of entitlement in this world today just floors me. It's a thank you, a sign of appreciation, and not something the company has to do at all. How cool that must be! What a genuinely generous thing for a guitar company to do.

That they might reserve some things for employees with even longer service is being "corporate"? Give me a break. No one there is entitled to a freakin' used SE with old strings, much less a new, custom built guitar. Paul is awesome for doing this at all.
^^^THIS^^^ ALL EFFING DAY ^^^

No Matter How Nice You Speak Of Paul And PRS In This Thread You Are Not Getting A Free Forum Member Guitar. ;)

All Kidding Aside...I Would Be Happy Getting An Employee Guitar And I Also Could Be Incredibly Happy With Numerous Colors (Stock Colors Would Be Fine).

I’m pretty sure Solana burst is/was a PS colour, if I remember Shawn’s videos correctly (IIRSVC).
I Have A PS McCarty (P90's) That Is Solana Burst. I Do Believe They Did That Color In A Limited Run At Willcut's On The Fixed Bridge DGT's And Maybe On Something Else But I Don't Recall Solana Burst Being A Regular Color Available On Everything.

Back