Shawn's 15 Year Employee Guitar, Start To Finish

Wow. Late to the thread as well. I would have gone with violet, but I can't argue with the final product. What a stunning guitar.

I'm so late to the party on this thread, but that is such a tastefully done guitar. Pure class.
Upside to being late: the 20 year build is soon! All these other suckers actually had to wait 5 years.

Wow. Late to the thread as well. I would have gone with violet, but I can't argue with the final product. What a stunning guitar.

Upside to being late: the 20 year build is soon! All these other suckers actually had to wait 5 years.

Yeah well the problem is it might take most of the next 5 years watching the 20 year guitar get built. But I’m definitely looking forward to it. :)

Absolutely fantastic thread, thanks Shawn for taking the time to create and share the videos.

It makes you you realise how much goes into each and every guitar, really amazing to see, thank you!

Looking forward to the 20th Anniversary build!

NazgulUK:

Yes -- the work that goes into them is truly amazing. I recently took delivery of my Private Stock, and absolutely every detail on its build is "perfect". The attention to detail is impeccable.

Resurrecting this thread for the newer folks like myself who weren't on here 5 years ago - fascinating to watch a guitar build start to finish, and it came out awesome!

He left PRS.

Oh! I didn't know anything about that.

It was quite the scandal at the time, and several things came out all at once. He was caught drinking water from a Gibson bottle and feebly tried to pass it off as Henry Gibson merch.

8b18a3ef-eefc-4038-b583-595d9dd9e7b7_text.gif

Back